Took all my weeds but kept the {{FLOWERS
[html]
http://i25.photobucket.com/albums/c73/p ... fthing.gif); background-position: center center; background-repeat: no-repeat;">

She'd gone back to the human city to look for something to knit; she'd just been in a knitting mood lately. She wanted to make something for the pups, something that she could use to keep them nice and warm. Dierdre hoped that all of them would be born healthy and that they wouldn't have any problems...she wasn't sure what she would do if any of them were stillborn, or didn't survive.

She would be able to talk to Deuce about everything, though, in due time. Her mother had given birth so many times that Dierdre was surprised that she could still have puppies. But she had. Her two new little brothers were the only ones that had survived out of all of the litters that Deuce had brought into the world, besides Dierdre herself.

Her eye color ran in the family, and sometimes she wondered if the pups she bore would have the same hues. One yellow, one blue. It would be interesting to watch them grow and develop personalities of their own, too. She'd always babysat other peoples' pups...but having her own would be a brand new experience.

The white wolf grimaced as she was forced to a stop, hearing a voice up ahead. She wanted to keep going, to continue on into the lands. She really needed to get a few things that she'd left behind in the den, like her knitting needles and thread. She was risking running into Pilot to get these things.

Dierdre halted a few yards away from the stranger, looking at his odd posture. He was a wolf of Storm, but one that she had never met before. She ought to show him some respect, at least, because he was taking a stand against her. It was good behavior to see. "I'm Dierdre Rhiannon. I used to live in this pack up until a week or so ago. I...well, I was mated to Pilot Haddon, your alpha. I was just coming back to get a few things from our den that I'd left behind." Obviously things had not gone well between her and Pilot. She wondered if this wolf would sense that or not. It wasn't like Dierdre wasn't welcomed here. At least...she thought that she still was.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread