A ghost in a graveyard
[html]

Its okay, it was only that long because it was my entrance. And SHORT ? What are you talking about short ? That length is good. lol.

The femme before her looked utterly lost in her own fantasy. There was clearly no one standing before her, but every sense of the female’s face showed her that she actually did see someone there. Axelle opened her mouth to say something, but nothing came out but a little squeak. Her eyes stayed locked upon the female. She felt her pain in some way. It seemed that this woman missed whoever she was talking to very much and who knows where this person is at this time. Axelle cleared her throat still looking at the female before her now with understanding in her eyes. She didn’t have the weirded out skeptical look she had in them before.

I..I didn’t do anything with him. Who… Are you talking about?

She took a small step forward, and lowered her head.

There is no one there.

Axelle kept her eyes on the femme for a moment before turning back toward the headstone she was laying before a few minutes ago. She felt a weird feeling as though someone had been watching her. She peered around behind herself for a moment, but saw no one. Then she snapped her head back toward the confused lady before her. She now had been half sprawled out on the spot where she had been talking to this being. Axelle knew she probably wouldn’t be able to help her at all, but wanted to try. She didn’t care much about other, ever, but this wolf showed signs that the others haven’t. She felt she could relate to her more. Axelle sat back in the place where she stood, and peered closer.

What’s your name?

<style>
.axellecolor-text {padding:0px 7px;}
.axellecolor {padding:5px 0px; text-indent:25px; margin:0px;}
.axellecolor b {color:#cf3187; font-weight:bold;}
.axellecolor {width:370px; margin:0 auto; background-color:#7044d1; background-image:url(http://img266.imageshack.us/img266/9899/souls51.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; background-position:fixed; padding:195px 0px 6px 0px; font-family:georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#3d1e67; word-spacing:.2px; line-height:14px; letter-spacing:.1px; text-align:justify; border:1px solid #000000;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread