A ghost in a graveyard
[html]

Ahh, it’s okay. I was MIA for a couple of days too. Post might be a bit crappy, not really feeling as good as I normally do when I write . WC: 364

Axelle noticed that the femme continued to daze in and out due to her memories. The bit of information she shared with her, however, made Axelle understand her delusions a little better. She felt for her in a way. Her own mother had died a few years back from illness. They didn’t have a medic in her old pack, so there was no chance of her mother being healed. Axelle’s eyes wandered along the ground, but shortly regained their spot on some part of Voron’s face.

When the female nodded toward Axelle’s stomach, the femme turned away. If she didn’t have fur she would’ve blushed. Her ears pressed slightly to her skull, and she wished silently that she wasn’t in this situation. The life she carried was not planned, and was not wanted. She didn’t want to share the horrible deed she would do when they were born. She planned to burn them alive because that’s what Axelle felt like when they were being created. She felt like Satan’s whore, actually. She collected the courage to look back at Voron.

This isn’t the life I wanted. These pups are the Devil, himself’s, spawn.

She knew how crazy she sounded, but if this female only knew. If she only knew what Axelle had been through? She possibly would understand why Axelle hated the things inside her and hated the situation she was in. Axelle wanted to cry and pity herself, but she held the tears back because she believed that would be the strong thing to do. She didn’t hate all pups. Pups that were created in the right way were beautiful, but the ones created through rape were not. They were the ugly ones that needed to be punished.

If you want to have pups, have them the right way. Have them with someone you love and care about and they will be created the right way. Pups like these…

She pointed her nose to her own abdomen and shuddered slightly.

Are…Not… Beautiful.

That was all she was going to say on her part. She knew the end of her pregnancy was soon, but she was holding on for as long as she could.

<style>
.axellecolor-text {padding:0px 7px;}
.axellecolor {padding:5px 0px; text-indent:25px; margin:0px;}
.axellecolor b {color:#cf3187; font-weight:bold;}
.axellecolor {width:370px; margin:0 auto; background-color:#7044d1; background-image:url(http://img266.imageshack.us/img266/9899/souls51.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; background-position:fixed; padding:195px 0px 6px 0px; font-family:georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#3d1e67; word-spacing:.2px; line-height:14px; letter-spacing:.1px; text-align:justify; border:1px solid #000000;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread