A ghost in a graveyard
[html]

I guess we’ll end with my next reply ?

To Axelle’s surprise, Voron didn’t seem too upset. She didn’t get vicious or attempt to drive her away, which eased Axelle’s mind a bit. As long as you don’t bother anyone else in the pack Did Voron think she had a death wish? Of course she wouldn’t bother others in the pack. Maybe if she was part of the pack, but then it would only be friendly bothering. Nothing too serious.

Of course not.

Her answer was the answer to both Voron’s statements. She wouldn’t bother others in the pack. In fact, she tried to keep as less contact as possible. She tried to stay away from all others as much as possible. As for others not taking kindly to strangers: of course not. Axelle didn’t even take kindly to strangers and she wasn’t even in a pack. Yet.

Axelle saw tiredness creeping behind Voron’s eyes. Axelle yawned largely just thinking about sleeping. Yet, it would be another anxious night sleeping out in the woods as she always did. Sometimes she got sick of it, others she was grateful for it. She just wished that she had a permanent place to call her spot. She would need to find those in the prime areas of her travel. None have appealed to her eye yet.

She wanted to leave Voron to her pack, and let her sleep off her troubles. Seeing my brother come back from the dead before my eyes would tire me out, too. Axelle thought to no one but herself. A low whisper from the back of her mind answered. Yes… She barely heard it, but it was loud enough to alert her that there was someone else talking in her mind. She didn’t say anything else, but looked toward Voron.

It’s getting late. I will leave your land after I say goodbye to my friend.

She padded some ways away before turning toward the femme again.

I feel we have things in common. I would like to visit you again, if that is okay?

She did feel that she and Voron had some sort of connection. Either the connection was because of what they’ve been through or it was their weird connection with the dead. One of those. They wouldn’t know until later on, but Axelle hoped to continue their acquaintanceship. She stood looking at the femme awaiting an answer. She didn’t want to just walk away, that would be rude.

Speaks Acts Thinks

<style type="text/css">
.ghandi b {font-weight:bold; color:#A5464B; letter-spacing:1px;}
.ghandi .ooc {font-style:italic; color:#000000; padding:0px; font-family: verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px;}
.ghandi i {font-weight:italic; color:#413C36; letter-spacing:1px;}
.ghandi p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px; color:#000000;}
.ghandi {margin:0px auto; width:400px; background-color:#CAB49F; background-image:url(http://i54.tinypic.com/jayydx.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; padding: 0px 0px 235px 0px; font-family: verdana, sans-serif; font-size:10px; color:#410e3c; line-height:17px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread