Manly sewing
[html]
OOC: Not a problem here!!

Niro was cutting the shape of the glove when he felt a presense, though he ignored it until he heard the wolf talk, Niro looked up and upon seeing the red wolf he nearly balked, mostly because he had just been thinking of the red man, but he hid his extreme surprise with a small smile.

Well my warmth won’t be in bed much longer, and I have errands.

He said, looking over at the redtail that sat on top of his cage preening himself. Tobias didn’t seem to notice that the other male was there, or if he did he was trying his best to ignore the man. Niro turned his attention back to Strel, with a smile,

I’m working on some new gloves, just in case something happens with my old ones, I’d just traded my extra pair for some more leather.

Then he thought… well he knew this wasn’t just his leather, and knew the other man was a tailor, and Anann had told him that Strel worked well with leather as well.

I traded it for some more leather for the pack, there’s quite a bit, so you can help yourself to it.

He said, as he moved over to where the leather was hidden from the elements and lifted the canvas he had over it, to show Strel where it all was.

"speech"

[/html]

Messages In This Thread