Manly sewing
[html]
<3

Strel furrowed his brows. Puh-lease, if his lady wanted to keep him in bed, that would have worked just fine. No doubt they both would have compromised to spend a lovely day tucked in each other's arms. Strel certainly would not have minded having someone to be tucked into, literally. But that train of thought just made his head hurt a little bit as he thought about the person who had been causing him his most recent torment. Maybe it was better that he had no one to cling to in the cold; there was no heartache there. Oh well. Lucky, lucky Niro to even have someone to think about like that. "Shame, I hear they make days go by faster and warmer."

Perking up at the craft talk, the redhead approached the table to look over Niro's shoulder. "Oh?" he asked, peering at the gloves in progress. "Well, that's really cool," he said, impressed. Leather was not the redhead's forte; he was a tailor, for god's sake. Niro showed him the stash of unfinished leather and the redhead shook his head. "I would gladly take some, but I don't really work with leather. I mean, I would if I had more to practice with but I can't tan and cure hide. Plus I don't have the stuff I need for leather working." Again he shook his head, and sighed. "You can read, catch birds, and train them. Who taught you to do this, too?"

<style type="text/css">
.sanctuary b {font-weight:bold; color:#b1f4ff; letter-spacing:.5px; }
.sanctuaryooc {font-style:italic; padding: 10px 31px 5px 31px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px;color:#4f7eba;}
.sanctuary p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 31px 5px 31px; margin:0px;}
.sanctuary {margin:0 auto; width:420px; background-color:#001650; background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v368/ ... uary-2.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #052d61; padding: 0px 0px 68px 0px; font-family: Lucida Sans Unicode, sans-serif; font-size:11px; color:#a1c5f1; line-height:12px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;word-spacing:.5px;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread