Manly sewing
[html]
OOC: HAhaha, I’ve been misinformed, I thought strel worked with leather too :O I go bag on Katie D now RAWR!!

It really was a shame, Niro thought, knowing that she would be there for a little while, but she always went to train with her uncle, every day, it made him wish that he was her uncle giving her the training, but then, he wouldn’t be her mate, and wouldn’t share the things they had together… so it was probably good he wasn’t in her uncle’s shoes, but she’d been rather disturbed as of late, so his late morning lay ins didn’t always stay late, but instead of arguing this statement to the red male he merely smiled and nodded. At his announcement that leather was not his thing Niro frowned, maybe Anann had been thinking wrong when she’d told him that Strel worked with leather.

Oh I must have mistaken, I had been told you worked well with leather, I’m sorry, but if you do wish for any of this, I can do the parts you cant… though, if you have no use for them, that’s alright.

Niro of course to forget to mention he had all they needed to get it all worked and such, but his mind went to what the man was saying. Niro was in fact a jack of all trades, he would fail to mention he was a pretty good handy man as well.

Anann actually taught me to work with the leather, though I learned on my own from books to cure and tan them myself, it took a while, though with practice… I was able to get it… the birds… well they were a bit harder… I had to learn from a single book,

He said, and now he was thankful for his sister teaching him how to read fluently, or else he wouldn’t have the ambition to do what he did. He answered Strel with both the bird and the leather as he was not quite sure which one the man was asking about, Niro covered the leather back up and sat back at his little table, though he wasn’t trying to ignore Strel, he also wanted to get back to work. He knew he could pay attention to both his project and the man that visited the stables.

"speech"

[/html]

Messages In This Thread