Manly sewing
[html]
hehe

Strel gave a sudden, unseemly laugh at the end of the Majordomo's words, but he instantly put his hand up to cover his mouth. "Oh I'm sorry. That just kind of seemed silly, at the end," he added apologetically, looking slightly guilty. "But, I mean, you wouldn't really expect someone to want to eat someone else." It was true, cannibalism was a little bit beyond the morals of the sane society. It had not been acceptable in Port Sanilac and it was probably definitely not something that Vigilante would be alright with allowing in his kingdom. Strel himself was not a very big fan of cannibalism. It was just such a strange concept for him that he had no idea why anyone would want to partake. It was laughable. It could not even be taken as gourmet cuisine! "I mean, I don't think any sane wolf would want to eat another. That's disgusting."

Curious, the redhead raised an eyebrow at Niro. "Someone?" he inquired, knowing well enough that Niro was mated to Amaranth, and that was Ayita's baby girl, with Leroy of all people. He hoped that the man was not getting into anymore trouble. "Would Amaranth be worried?" he asked, hinting gently at it, wondering if Niro would catch the hint or if it was lost on him. Strel was not big on cheating, but then again, he never had a relationship as involved as it could have been. There never had been a relationship that could have been marred by such a thing, but regardless. Emotions were something to follow and at some point, faithfulness. Okay, well, Strel was probably the last person to feel this way, considering how many times he had opened his legs in the past. But those were flings, not loving partnerships.

Strel nodded, rubbing his chin thoughtfully. The Majordomo certainly seemed to fill his role, and it was interesting how he could have his own birds when once they would fear for the lives of pups, if what his mother told him was the truth. All pups were threatened by big scary birds picking them up if they did not behave as children. It was a good joke to play on the young ones, but that was a big lie now. They were more concerned for themselves than hunting big luperci pups. That and there was plenty of much, much easier prey. No, the big worry was more other carnivores that were not luperci blessed (or cursed, whichever), like cats and other not canine thing with sharp pointy teeth and a hunger for easy blood.

The bird staring at him only reminded him further of his fears of his childhood. It was such a.. daunting case, as though it were piercing into his soul and wondering if he were worthy. "You, sir, are a very varied person. Ever consider breeding 'em? I hear you can, and from what I see, you probably could," he chuckled lightheartedly, wondering where Niro's talents capped out. Surely not for very long. "I sympathize with him. Attention is nice. I like attention." Hell, Strel thrived on attention. It was what he did. He made clothes and he dyed his own mane. He was an attention whore. It was his lifeblood and it made him shine, because that was what he did. He liked limelight. He was Strel and he was obnoxious and boy did he love it.

<style type="text/css">
.sanctuary b {font-weight:bold; color:#b1f4ff; letter-spacing:.5px; }
.sanctuaryooc {font-style:italic; padding: 10px 31px 5px 31px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px;color:#4f7eba;}
.sanctuary p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 31px 5px 31px; margin:0px;}
.sanctuary {margin:0 auto; width:420px; background-color:#001650; background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v368/ ... uary-2.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #052d61; padding: 0px 0px 68px 0px; font-family: Lucida Sans Unicode, sans-serif; font-size:11px; color:#a1c5f1; line-height:12px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;word-spacing:.5px;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread