Manly sewing
[html]

WC: 565 OOC: lol strel is awesome XD

Niro couldn’t help but be put off by the laughter, but he could tell that Stel was doing all in his willpower not to do so, it was all Niro relly could ask for from the male. His comment cooled him down a little…

I think if you are alone long enough, and hungry enough… anything is possible, but I do not think he was sane at all. You are right though I never really though… well I’ve had experiences like that, so I knew what to do, it’s just not a comforting situation.

He said, and he had in fact been in a mob of wolves that practiced such a thing, it was common down south where chaos reigned, especially in the big cities, where Niro had to find one thing or another for him and Orin to survive, but that was before coming here and just seeing something from his past pop up… was rather frightening. The thought disappeared entirely when Strel hinted on something, and Niro couldn’t help raise his eyebrows… did EVERYONE know about all that? He had to bite his lip, he wasn’t sure if the red man knew about his daughters and Lolita, though they would all surely know about Liliya by now… but he told so few… yet… he had never made it a secret that he’d liked her either.

No… no Amaranth would not be worried, I’m bound to her. I met this woman who seemed rather frightened and wished to help her is all. Nothing came of it, on whatever honor I can hold these days.

Which in his thoughts wasn’t so much anymore. He could see Strel eyeing Tobias, maybe it was a good thing Marahute was out hunting. She was twice this hawk’s size, and would probably do a good pup pick up if he had not trained her. Eagles were demanding and when they felt they had competition they normally did what they could to rid of it, and that always meant pups, but Niro had been worried about that from the beginning… that was until Marahute met Kam, and she seemed to treat him as though he was an eagle himself, so it had given Niro a warm happy thought that she knew she belonged in the pack, and needed to be respectful of all the pack members.

Breeding is a hard process, and a bit harder than it seems, I read that a bird in captivity, at least a raptor, it’s very hard to breed them, but it’s possible, if I could get another redtail that was a female then I could yes, but I won’t breed him and Marahute, they don’t even like each other.

He chuckled, in fact he doubted a hawk and an eagle would produce so much as an egg, but Strel had a right mind in the whole thing. Niro had been thinking of ways to breed the birds though, he would rather not cross breed if he had anything to say about it.

Yeah he doesn’t get as much attention as Marahute does.

He said putting a timid hand to Tobias, it was one of those things where either the bird would let him be touched or not, and Niro never knew when that was lately. It seemed that Tobias was in a trance as he stared at Strel to even notice Niro’s comforting hand.

<style>
.niro-b02 p {padding:0px 20px 5px 20px; margin:0px; text-indent:30px;}
.niro-b02 b {color:#FEA300;}
.niro-b02 {background-color:#030400; background-image:url(http://sleepyglow.net/souls/gifts/2010apr/niro2.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:10px 0px 325px 0px; border:1px solid #FFFFFF; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#7B8641; letter-spacing:.2px; word-spacing:2px; line-height:12px; width:400px; text-align:justify; }
.niro-b02-border {width:402px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0 auto; }
.niro-b02-separator{width:350px; border-bottom:1px dotted #F6BF2E; margin:0 auto 5px auto;}
</style>
Table by Sie
[/html]

[html]

Messages In This Thread