beneath the clouds
[html]<style type="text/css">
.attila01 {width:500px;margin:0 auto;background:#fff url(http://tammi.sleepyglow.net/souls/image ... Table1.jpg) no-repeat top; border:1px solid #fff;outline:1px solid #787A79 }
.attila01 .in {padding:60px 10px 10px 10px; font-family:arial;font-size:1em;color:#191919;}
.attila01 p {margin:0;padding:0;text-indent:30px}
.attila01 .box {width:160px;height:306px;float:right;}
.attila01 .ooc {font-size:0.95em;font-style:italic;}
.attila01 .line { border-bottom:1px dotted #191714;width:330px}
.attila01 b {color:#7b879c;font-family:georgia;text-shadow:2px 2px 2px #fff}
.attila01 ::-moz-selection {background: #8898a4; color: #fff; !important}
.attila01 :Confusedelection {background: #8898a4; color: #fff; !important}
</style>

-FLIES BACK IN- Att's in his lupus form.

She was quite petite, wasn't she? And the scent she carried, sweet and fine as if springtime followed at her feels, spreading its way around him, enveloping him in a warm embrace. The smile at the boy's lips only lengthened, pleased, though beneath that honey-sweet, yet smoky smell, even he caught on to the reek of coy. He did not know them well, Inferni, but he had been taught their scent. Inferni smelled no different than any other coyote female he had ever been with, but their scent was certainly stronger, if not only due to the multiplication of bodies in one collective space. Ah, well; he relished the warmth amidst the cold a while longer, then found reason to finally respond to her name.

"Attila," he grinned, iced eyes adopting the same coyness of her tone, "Attila Aston, but I highly doubt you're here just to see little ol' me." He swept his head to the side in one, suave flick, dispersing some of the longer, vaguely curled strands of fur from his eyes. A chuckle, a subtle raise of the brow. "Not that I would complain, of course. I suppose you came here to see Anathema, just like all the other tourists, huh?"

[/html]

Messages In This Thread