Light of Sagittarius
[html]

OOC:Not a problem ^^ We'll just do a couple more posts a piece then we'll tag and bag it Big Grin I don't have a problem with long things, but I can see why it's a good idea to cut this short, though it is getting 2 pages long XD

Kemo smiled when he heard her laugh. It was a beautiful sound, one that could be compared to the gentle swishing of leaves on a breezy day or the gentle trickling of water in a stream. It was truly a magnificent sound and it could never be replicated by anything, except of course the Moon, who created the sound in the first place. For a while he was locked on the sound, replaying it over and over in his mind and splicing it in with the gentle ambience of the forest around them. The large meal in his satisfied body was taking its toll on his consciousness, and he closed his eyes to enjoy the feeling of being here with this wolfess.

He now had a gentle orchestra of sound playing in his mind and he contented himself with listening to it, all the way up until he was gently brought out of his thoughts by her words, on top of her blowing in his face, which caused an involuntary sneeze that caused him to laugh. "Of course I should be thanking you. If it wasn't for you, none of this would have happened. We'll say it was a combined effort, agreed?" But it was her gentle nudging that suddenly brought him out of his full belly induced stupor. Her nuzzling was such a different act that he at first was shocked, but it was nevertheless welcomed, so he stood up and stretched slightly. "You're right, let's head back to my den, it's getting harder to sit still and awake with this full belly anyways." He laughed and almost waddled comically as they headed back to the den, wishing yet again that he could see her.

When the familiar scents reached his nose, he knew they had returned and he headed straight to the tree to sit back on his haunches outside the entrance to the hollow, listening carefully to Ralla. Her question certainly raised a few flags in his mind. What could they do? They had a wonderful day all ready, perhaps his best birthday he had ever had, so what more could be added? It only took a few minutes of thought before he came to it. He really couldn't sit still for very long before his mind finally forced him to sleep, so he decided to do something else, something much more fun that they both could share in.

"Well Ralla...there is something I would like to do." He stood and took a step closer to her, a large smile on his face. "Something that only we could both share in at the moment, something that really gets the blood pumping." The smile grew slightly as he took another step, closing the distance between them. "Something that will prolly leave us both exhausted and panting, working the meal off that we both consumed." He was now so close to her that he could practically feel the ends of her fur.

Without warning, he reached down and touched her side with his nose, taking off in the opposite direction and narrowly dodging a tree that he almost slammed into. He yelled over his shoulder as he ran, the words mixed with laughter. "You're it!"

Kemo ”talks”, walks, and thinks.

<style type="text/css">
.kemoforest-a01 b {font-weight:bold; color:#7f7a5b; letter-spacing:1px; }
.kemoforest-a01 .ooc { font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px;}
.kemoforest-a01 p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;}
.kemoforest-a01 {margin:0 auto; width:370px; background-color:#121212; background-image:url(http://img833.imageshack.us/img833/8206/souls43.png); background-position:top center;
background-repeat:no-repeat; border:3px double #000000; padding: 350px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: cambria, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#c0c0c0; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
Table by Fae
[/html]

Messages In This Thread