You make a better door, than a window
[html]

House Makin'? Big Grin

I assumed they had already started collectin' good crap, so I hope the powerplay is okay

The girl blew out softly, her breath moving aside another stray curl that had fallen out of her updo. She was bent over in concentration as her hands moved back and forth. In front of her fragile body lay a matt-like blanket of dried straw and grass woven into neat patterns. Black legs were folded tidily underneath her atop the golden sand of the beach while the ocean rolled lazily in and out carrying seaweed with the current. Ever dared spend another second gazing at the round orb of afternoon sun hung carefully in the sky. Shadows of tall, leafy palms scattered around her form and dotted her face.

It had been hours since she had taken a break from weaving their roof. Her heart skipped a beat awkwardly. Ezra would surely come. He always did around early afternoon to work on their seaside shack. Ever let out a content sigh, watching her hair flicker around her face from the breezes. The length had reached past her hips so she had taken her minuscule dagger and trimmed it back up to mid waist. Red ends had come out surprisingly clean but after spending so much time taming the wild ringlets she decided to throw it up with a piece of thread. But by now, after finishing half a wall of the cabin and entwining more of the roof, it rested loosely on her shoulder and slipped out of the tidiness.

Smells of ocean and wilting earth drifted along the cold breezes. Ever heaved in another breath, enjoying the stinging feeling the frost chilling her chest. She was layered in a sleeveless wrap the color of the sun during sunset. Another flash of heat struck across her face. Every time she was reminded of sunset she thought of her mate. An uneasy stillness was followed. She plunged her hands back into work and listened to the rolling tide to get her mind off it.

<style type="text/css">
.evercherryblossom b {font-weight:bold; color:#f3c2c5; letter-spacing:1px; }
.evercherryblossom i {font-style:italic; color:#f3c2c5; letter-spacing:1px; }
.evercherryblossom-ooc {font-style:italic; padding:5px; font-family:times new roman; font-size:12px; color:#f2c4c6; text-align:right;}
.evercherryblossom p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 5px; margin:5px;}
.evercherryblossom {margin:0px auto; width:400px; background-color:#68b3ca; background-image:url(http://i93.photobucket.com/albums/l65/J ... able2b.jpg); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:3px solid #8ddedf; padding: 5px 0px 320px 0px; font-family:times new roman; font-size:14px; color:#f4f9fd; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
Table by Frost
[/html]

Messages In This Thread