You make a better door, than a window
[html]

Could I start it sometime next week?

She met his gaze after a moment of silence. The waves washed nearby in a familiar current, stirring up sand and sea shells. Her stomach tumbled over itself when his bicolor eyes filled her vision. Black hands gripped handfuls of sand, straining the grains up with every one of her mate’s words. Finally, the girl let her expression relax which soothed her enough to get words out.

I just did not think starting a family would be so difficult,

Ever answered. Suddenly, he seemed distant. Too far away.

I love you too,

The silver girl said quietly, like he. She really was in love with the male, and appreciated his worrying and attempts at romance. It was steadily becoming quieter between them as Ezra’s life started to grow and expand the more he explored the territory. He was fading from her grasp, which was not okay.

Ever looked him over again, admiring his silhouette against the pale blue sky. He was so gorgeous and all hers. But the tenseness in his muscles tore something inside her. She caused him so much grief and worry. The girl crawled on the sand and into his lap, taking his hand and enlacing it with hers. She brushed her lips on his in a teasing motion.

<style type="text/css">
.wintermare-ooc {font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-size:12px; text-align:right;}
.wintermare b {font-weight:bold; color:#baa098; letter-spacing:1px}
.wintermare p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 15px; margin:0px;}
.wintermare {margin:0 auto; background-color:#f3f5f9; background-image:url(http://i56.tinypic.com/2wn050m.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding: 210px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#9da0a5; letter-spacing:.3px; word-spacing:.8px; line-height:12px; text-align:justify; width:360px; border:1px solid #afafaf; margin:0 auto;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread