He's trippin on the phone now
[html]

you calm the storms, and you give me rest... [ooc]

Pack Hunt, all welcomed =D There will be a loose posting order established after three days have passed. Anyone is still welcomed to join after the three days, though, too! New/returned members would be loved :33

[bic] ...you hold me in your hands, you won't let me fall.

She was in high spirits today. For now, things seemed to be going really well--Conri wasn't have quite as many nightmares, which meant that the both of them got a lot more sleep now than they had when he had first returned. Naniko had been injured while trying to help a hurt badger in the neutral territories with Kansas, but the gash had finally stopped aching and had started to heal. Now that the ache was away, she felt like doing something fun.

The white wolf sat down to think for a moment. She was feeling pretty hungry, and their food cache was kind of low. Why not hunt? Right now she knew that there were caribou passing through the area just south of the lake...maybe she could use the mists to her advantage. A glance skywards put the time at mid-afternoon. There was still time left for a really long hunt, even. She certainly couldn't bring down an entire caribou alone. Naniko lifted her head, sending a long call to her packmates. Food.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread