i'm never growing up
[html]
ooc;; Okay, so I have a little explanation here for you! I'm still working out when it would be best to set this, so just try and keep any news that may affect your character out of any posts! You each get ONE introductory post before the rounds start! Layla's team will be the attackers first. Team leaders (Conor and Layla) should have PMed you by now to discuss the "puppy" for each teams first round, as well as worked out which member of your team is going to go for the opposing teams puppy. The rest of the team are free to chose their targets in game. At the beginning of the round, each member will have one post to make their targets and go for that wolf. Please write at the top of your post the name of the wolf your character is targeting. Obviously, if a wolf has already been targeted, dont go for them again. Once everyone has posted I will post up successes and failures. You may respond after this. At this point the wolf selected to go for the puppy may make their break. The next round will begin with whether this wolf was successful! Any questions? 300 word max for all round posts- your introductory posts may be as long as you wish! Round One will begin 24th December.

Saul had been considering this for some time now- a game for the members of Dahlia to bond over. It had been a small seed in his brain since the first playdate with Mia, although Saul hadn't seen the little pup around anywhere in the past few weeks. He wondered where the little girl had got to. She would have loved to take part in this game. It had taken only a few days to get the word out that it would be hosted soon and Saul had been nervous about who was going to turn up. However, the december morning had turned out nice and despite the snow littering the ground it was relatively clear today. Saul had woken and performed his usual ritual, poking his head round his Aunts door to check that she and Eclipse were okay before going out once more. It was now midday and he was in the main street of Wolfville. He figured it was big enough to host his game.

With a large stick he had marked off a large pitch in lines. It really was rather large and Saul doubted anyone would be tempted to cross the lines once in game. He would disqualify them if they did so, which he was going to tell them. Green eyes had been wide with excitement as the first of his players had turned up, giving a nod to each and every one of them as they assembled before him. He saw a few wolves around the outskirts of his pitch- obviously there to spectate and perhaps they would give a unique insight to things he could not see. They might be useful if the game got complicated. Saul was disappointment to see that Gideon was absent, although green eyes were very much pleased to see Ascher there before him. Once everyone had arrived, Saul took a deep breath.

"Welcome everyone to this little game of mine! I hope we can have fun today! So I hope you all heard whats going to happen- the rules of the game and so forth." Saul took the time to explain them to the assembled wolves, making sure they understood what was to happen. "So Conor will take his team and Layla will take hers to opposing sides of the pitch. Layla's team will be the attackers first. You much decide amoung yourselves which puppy would will be defending, Team Conor!"

He felt as though he had explained the game pretty well and hoped that if any of them had a question they would ask him now. Green eyes watched each one of them with a smile on his face as he waited for them to sort themselves out and assemble in whatever way they wished before he whistled for them to begin. He would make sure there was no foul play and be fair in it. A grin slipped over his lips as he waited, tail beating back and forth behind him. This was going to be fun.

word count;; 502

"speech"

[/html]

Messages In This Thread