Today a reader, tomorrow a leader
[html]
Out of Character

WC: 344 +3 OOC: I didn’t know what book but I wanted to get this all done, so I just posted, just make something up, Smile

In Character

His sarcastic joke was brought around to him and he coughed back a laugh, he looked her way and grinned

You better believe it! Threatening my welfare with moldy cheese… worst way to die.

He said winking at her, though he doubt she saw it as she was busy with her books. He looked at her as she looked over his writing. She commented on his work and he shrugged. He knew he wasn’t all that good, but that couldn’t be helped. He had little time to practice with his own time being taken up playing the flute and working with wood. She asked him to re account for the founding of the pack.

My age? Uh, I’m three, and my birthday is January 14.

He said, he didn’t really know the year he was born in, but voicing it out was strange to him. This was not something he normally voiced out to much, but he did and that was that. It was for Cercatori after all.

Ah well that’s easy; the day I came to Nova Scotia I actually met up with Skye. We had talked for a little while and then she mentioned something about a pack, littered with art basically… well not in her words but that was what I imagined. Well after that, I promised I would make that happen. I gave her a date, and a month later… after I gathered up anyone who wanted to join we went to where we would be established and made our mark on the border tree.

He said, shrugging. He knew it wasn’t a horribly fascinating beginning to a pack… but it was a beginning after all. He then looked at the book he set in front of him. His eyes went back and forth through the book…they paused a few times. He looked at her and pointed at the word he didn’t understand. He wasn’t sure what some of them meant. He didn’t have the biggest vocabulary in the world but he sure as heck didn’t have the smallest either.

<style>
.shawflute p {padding:0px 20px 10px 20px; margin:0px; text-indent:30px;}
.shawflute b {color:#3d2c2c;}
.shawflute-b {width:401px; border:1px solid #99706e; margin:0px auto;}
.shawflute-header {font-family:georgia, serif; color:#3d2c2c; text-shadow:#3d2c2c 0px 0px 4px; float: right; margin:5px; text-transform:uppercase; font-size:15px; font-weight:bold; letter-spacing:1px;}
.shawflute-ooc {font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px; letter-spacing:.4px; font-style:italic; }
.shawflute {background-color:#f6f7e9; padding:0px 0px 10px 0px; border:1px solid #DDE6CF; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#27080d; letter-spacing:.3px; word-spacing:2px; line-height:14px; width:399px; text-align:justify; background-image:url(http://www.freeimagehosting.net/uploads/b05ff72264.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:10px 0px 180px 0px; }
</style>
Table by Shannon B

[/html]

Messages In This Thread