Frost Bitten toes, and frost nipped ears.
[html]
http://i204.photobucket.com/albums/bb17 ... uemoon.png); background-color:#000000; background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; text-align:justify;">

Table © Alaine
OOC: He sure is. <3 It's been amazing rping with you - all the best in the future! <3
Wc: 462

Relaxing was certainly one way to describe the effects of the harmless-looking drug that she and Anslem had shared all that time ago. And now to have her son experience it the same way brought around a weird sense of a cycle closing, a restoration of balance to life. It wasn't the most natural response for a mother to have when she heard her child was doing drugs, but all the same, it was the first thing that sprung to mind. Ghita's baby was growing up, and this was just one of the ways that he was proving his entry into the adult world. "Almost like you're floating in a very blurry bubble... nothing really gets in to affect you... it's nice, but dangerous to want all the time." No matter how okay Ghita was with it, of course the mother had to throw in her two cents so her baby could be fully aware of the risks involved. For rarely was there a free ride in life; most things held their consequences.

"I'm glad you found such a nice girl, Aro. Speaking one's mind is a good trait to have - communication would never be an issue, and you don't have to worry much about hurting her feelings without knowing it." That certainly wasn't a problem for Jazper and Ghita - the strong-willed Marino always let her family know her preference when a compromise couldn't be reached, but not in a rude way - just enough so that secrecy was avoided for the most part. Communication was something that she and Jazper had agreed to value in their family, to create a strong, unified bond between all the members and foster a safe environment for them. It was the kind of environment Ghita wished she'd had as a child but was never able to fully have with her father not around and Amata frequently tired, but she didn't resent her mother for it at all. It was just something that Ghita wanted for her children, an improvement to be made.

Hearing of her son's exhaustion, a part of her wished that Aro would stay for longer, tell her of all the stories he'd seen with those wise eyes of his, so she could breathe in his scent for longer and calm her heart, but she knew that he'd had to travel a long way to come back home. And to see him at all this winter was a blessing she thanked whoever was up there fore. "Alright, my boy - get a good rest. We'll talk more in the morning, if you want." Smiling, she stood up and wrapped her arms around him once more, planting a kiss on the top of his head. "I love you so, so much."

[/html]

Messages In This Thread