A simple return
[html]

End! ^^ 300+

Cambria giggled again at her sister's enthusiasm about throwing a party for her and Mati. It was so sweet of her. She wondered what Mati would think of the idea, if it would embarrass her at all. Not that her mate would be embarrassed about them, or her, just at having something put on especially for them. Cambi could see her love being a bit antsy about the prospect, but the Marino had a year to convince her better half that it was a marvelous idea. A lot could change in that amount of time too. Maybe Mati wouldn't end up having any qualms or worries about it after all. Whatever happened though, the cocoa girl was absolutely certain her sister would throw a great party for them.

Someday. Yes, maybe someday pups would be nice. Right now it was just difficult for her to picture, especially with the obvious issue of the fact that she and Mati couldn't make pups together. Cambria hadn't thought about the problem before, but pups weren't on her mind that often, at least not in that way. Had Mati thought about it though? Did it make her sad to know that they couldn't have any in the way that more traditional couples could? The possibility that it did made her heart drop a little, but she pushed those thoughts aside for now and was happy for the change in subject.

The Medicus listened with rapt attention as her sister described the salve that she had come up with. Cambria was always eager to learn more about useful things in her profession and was thrilled at the chance to swap knowledge with her sister. They could likely even come up with new things together! "That's great Amata! I haven't really practiced anything on other animals much, you'll have to tell me all about it. Like what kinds of herbs and plants are safe for them as well." Some things that had been fine for humans to use were not safe for their kind, and she could see that same sort of thing happening with other animals as well. "I have a few things, yes. Well, why don't I just go and show you all my stores and supplies and stuff. I have it all in Mati's and my room now, but maybe we can even find a spare room to put all of our healing supplies in." Now that Amata was back, it'd probably be best if they had a centralized location in the manor to keep such things. They could worry about that later though. Cambria motioned for her sibling to follow her and lead the way to the large sunroom that she and her mate shared.

<style type="text/css">
.yellowbfly b {font-weight:bold; color:#F5DB87; letter-spacing:.0px; text-shadow: 1px 1px 1px #61383C; }
.yellowbfly-ooc { font-style:italic; padding:15px; font-family:georgia, serif; font-size:11px; text-align:right; }
.yellowbfly p {text-indent:10px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;}
.yellowbfly {margin:0 auto; width:450px; background-color:#D2B474; background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v515/ ... lowfly.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #F6EDC5; padding: 10px 0px 285px 0px; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#F2E5C0; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.0px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread