the green remains
[html]

Posting while under the influence! Big GrinWC: 342

Her admiration was cut short by the sound of footsteps. Dark ears swerved to catch the sound, knowing it was headed towards her. Trying not to feel anxious, she tried to ignore it, until it got closer. Her eyes were locked to the bottle, but every other sense was tuned toward the sound in the hall. He must have turned the corner very silently, because she didn't hear it.

"It's some kind of booze," stated the stranger, clearly speaking to her. "I don't know what kind, but it's booze alright."

Booze... I've heard about this before. she thought, eying the strange man. He was certainly handsome; his lilac eyes intrigued her. She smiled. "Oh?" she replied, wrenching the bottle open and having a sniff. She scowled immediately, her nose upturned. "I know this smell." she glanced up at him momentarily, pausing in speech before returning her gaze to the bottle. "It tastes that bad, too, hmm?" she asked, curious. Sage had never tried the stuff before; its taste had always been off-putting, and she'd never been subject to much peer pressure. Of course, she did have a curiosity for it that could not escape her.

Her eyes twinkled with mischief and wonder as they glanced between the bottle and this stranger. Sage sat up where she sat, drawing her blanket close to her body once again, giving a slight shiver. She'd wished that she had brought another one. "They call me Sage... Lykoi..." stated Sage, her soft voice lingering in the space between them.

The man before her was obviously a wolf; he was much larger than she-- not a great feat in itself, but an admissible notation-- and his bones were thicker. Sage's head tilted to the side, dark waves of hair falling from her shoulders, as she watched the man with interest. He had the air of someone intriguing.

<style>
.sagepot-text {padding:0px 7px;}
.sagepot {padding:5px 0px; text-indent:25px; margin:0px;}
.sagepot b {color:#8e891e; font-weight:medium;}
.sagepot {width:350px; margin:0 auto; background-color:#000000; background-image:url(http://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y279/k ... epot-1.jpg); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; background-position:fixed; padding:196px 0px 6px 0px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px; color:#71b007; word-spacing:.2px; line-height:14px; letter-spacing:.1px; text-align:justify; border:2px dotted #71b007;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread