the green remains
[html]
SoSuuuuuuu fml

Strel noted the way the girl reacted to the alcohol, wincing and looking away in surprise, as if the stale air in that direction was any better there than near the bottle. The air was stale everywhere in these damp buildings, rotting from the inside and from the outside, eaten by all manner of things. The alcohol was the one thing that smelled fresh, so to speak. It was far from fresh, old as this bottle probably was. It was a human design and make too, so it was easy to see that it had at least two decades on it. At least. It was probably about two and a half if not three decades old. That only meant it was still delightfully fresh if not even better than when it was intended to be drunk. But, lord, it still smelled horribly strong, but there was nothing wrong with it. He had been taught, or he had learned, that if the booze was brown and still fully factory sealed, it was good to go, but if it was unsealed, step away or you'd be drinking what surmounted to paint remover for painter.

Sage encouraged him to take a sip from the ancient (they have short life spans, more than two decades is an eternity) bottle of nameless alcohol. Oh, sweet poison, how the redhead loved it. He watched her glittering eyes and nodded, breathing out as he took a sip of the stuff, fighting back the weak urge to cough at the ferocious burning running rampant down his throat. He squinted his eyes as he did, then gave a loud satisfied sigh. "Oh, my. My god. That was..," he faltered for the want of the right word. He made a waving motion with his hand, as though it would waft in the word into his head with the slight cold breeze. "I don't know what to call it but.. I approve. I approve quite a lot." Sniffing at the bottle again, he smacked his lips in satisfaction. He shook the bottle a bit and then offered it to Sage. "Here, try it. You found it. You should have taken the first drink, to be perfectly honest." But that was moot now. Still, she could try it and enjoy her discovery.

<style type="text/css">
.sanctuary b {font-weight:bold; color:#b1f4ff; letter-spacing:.5px; }
.sanctuaryooc {font-style:italic; padding: 10px 31px 5px 31px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px;color:#4f7eba;}
.sanctuary p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 31px 5px 31px; margin:0px;}
.sanctuary {margin:0 auto; width:420px; background-color:#001650; background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v368/ ... uary-2.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #052d61; padding: 0px 0px 68px 0px; font-family: Lucida Sans Unicode, sans-serif; font-size:11px; color:#a1c5f1; line-height:12px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;word-spacing:.5px;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread