the green remains
[html]

Omg, haha. Drunk Sage woooo! Also, I totally word vomited a little here. :X ilu SSWM: 667

Sage watched fixedly as the man brought the drink to his lips. Her eyes were wide, a large grin on her face as he downed a bit of the liquid, making a painful face as he did so. She giggled with delight and wonder. If this man, who had obviously experienced alcohol before, could shudder at the taste of this drink, then perhaps she should be cautious. But the cautious side of her had gone as soon as he'd spoken, for he only made her want to try it that much more.

"Oh, my. My god. That was..," he stammered for words. "I don't know what to call it but.. I approve. I approve quite a lot." he said, with a delighted tone.

So, he liked it?! She had thought for sure that expression he made had been one of disgust. Maybe, she thought, it's one of those sorts of things that tastes better after a moment on your tongue. With that she accepted his appraisal without another thought. She liked him, though she'd only known him a few minutes. Either she was a good judge of character, or too easily won over; the truth would take time to discover.

"Here, try it. You found it. You should have taken the first drink, to be perfectly honest." he offered.

Her eyes widened and she nodded, smiling now. The man gave the bottle a shake and handed it to Sage, and she slowly, almost cautiously reached over to take it. She was excited, yes, but could not help but be somewhat nervous to try this drink she'd never had, and could quite possibly make her vomit.

"Okay, then..." she said, a slight hint of reluctance on her voice.

The girl placed the cool glass of the bottle to her lips, hesitating here, but only for a moment. She filled her mouth with this unknown drink, taking a bit more than she'd wanted, trying her best to swallow it without having to taste it as much as possible. Her yellow eyes disappeared as she winced, swallowing hard and letting her body settle from this sudden, slight shock of flavor and high alcohol content. She shook her head quickly, shuddering a bit before managing to mutter a response to the liquor.

"Oh, it's terrible..." she said, eying the bottle.

Moments later, however, she felt a warmth overcoming her that she could not deny was comfortable and welcoming. It was similar to a weed high, but obviously different. She opened her mouth to try to explain what she was feeling, glancing up at the man, as if looking for help to find the words she seeked.

Failing this, she lifted the bottle again to her mouth and took another hearty swig, wincing once again, but anticipating it this time. Her reaction lessened, and she still did not fully enjoy the taste, but the effects of this concoction could not be escaped. She wasn't one to deny a good adventure.

"I can see the appeal; thank you, sir." she said, reaching out to caress his arm in a gesture which may have been considered flirty, had she thought of it. "Where did you say you're from again, stranger?" came her dreamy voice again, curiousity for this handsome Strelein conquering her. "I'm from Inferni, but my sisters and I, we're trying to make it a more peaceful, friendly place." she said, clearly beginning to be effected by the large swigs of alcohol she'd had. "People just shouldn't be mean, you know?" she added, frowning slightly.

She glanced over at him again, his purple eyes entrancing her. The girl looked away, with a small laugh, and thrust the arm holding the bottle towards the man again.

"Care for another?" she said, her dull yellow eyes twinkling again.

<style>
.sage-dove .ooc {font-style:italic; }
.sage-dove p {padding:0px 20px 5px 20px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.sage-dove b {color:#744c54; letter-spacing:-.2px;}
.sage-dove {background-color:#e8e8e2; background-image:url(http://anna.sleepyglow.net/images/gifts ... etable.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:235px 0px 10px 0px; border:1px solid #ffffff; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#4c4a4f; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:480px; text-align:justify; border-radius:5px; -moz-border-radius:5px; -webkit-border-radius:5px; }
.sage-dove-border {width:482px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0 auto; border-radius:5px; -moz-border-radius:5px; -webkit-border-radius:5x; box-shadow:3px 3px 4px #2A2A2A; -moz-box-shadow:3px 3px 4px #2A2A2A; -webkit-box-shadow:3px 3px 4px #2A2A2A;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread