Birthday Bash
[html]

wc 408

Ren smiled over at Delwyn, “ Its good to meet your acquaintance good sir. Your father taught me everything I know. I was suppose to return back here when you were much younger, but….alot of things happened and I found out that I couldn’t return to the land I loved so much as soon as I hoped I would. However, its good to finally meet you and I do hope to meet your brother and sister soon too. For now though, we should probably head up and over to your parents house.” She nuzzled Noah one more time, knowing that she was probably annoying the male with her unneeded fretting and made her way up to the top of the hill.

She looked down upon the cabin and wagged her tail, brushing the snow down near it. She felt as if a young pup coming home from an exciting day awaiting to tell her parents about all that happened. Ren waited patiently for the boys to catch up to her as she thought about what she would say to everyone. How would she talk to Pendzez and Xeris? Would they even welcome her back into her home? She only hopped so.

Rendall turned back to Delwyn “It seems a lot of us pack members are returning once again. When I had originally returned only Pendzez was left of our makeshift family, but now it seems I have everyone else back into my life though one chose not to stay with the pack I still hope she ends up well.” Ren winked at Noah friendly, she would need to talk to him soon about something but she was nervous about asking him anything, She didn’t want to hurt him or remind him of any painful memories. She knew what it was like to be reminded constantly of the things that made you cringe.

She walked over to the half-blind male and wagged her tail telling him in his silent language that she was glad to have him along. “So Delwyn, do you think your parents are home? I hope so, I made some home made goodies for them that I hope they’ll enjoy plus I wanted to talk of news about a letter and someone who was suppose to deliver it a long time ago. I wanted to see if your mother knows of anything more of this womans awareness or if she truly disappeared again like I thought."

<style type="text/css">
.renrose b {font-weight:bold; color:#00C5CD; letter-spacing:1px; }
.renrose .ooc { font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px;}
.renrose p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;}
.renrose {margin:0px auto; width:397px; background-color:#00103C; background-image:url(http://i55.tinypic.com/doqmj9.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; padding: 10px 0px 265px 0px; font-family: georgia, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#0099CC; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread