Clash with Leo
[html]

Ta-derp? :3

She heard Kemo call her name, and at once was scared for him. She knew that he could look after himself too, but she also knew Noss's strength, and just how frustrated he was. Her companion jumped from the hollow to stand in front of her, nuzzling her in affirmation that she was okay before standing his ground against Noss. She constantly flicked her eyes between the two, watching for any signs that things might go south faster than she anticipated. Knowing that it was not his fault of ignorance of Noss's battle prowess, Kemo challenged him with his words. She saw Noss lean forward as he responded, and just as she was about to call Noss's name to stop, the red-maned wolf stepped forward. To her surprise, he put a hand on Noss's shoulder, and wasn't shrugged away. Instead, he actually listened. Even with their father, Noss had always put up some sort of a fight if the decision was against his desires. The redhead's remark was macabre, but it sounded like the sort of humor that Noss was used to; that they were both used to hearing from other warriors. She slipped around to stand beside Kemo and face the two.

"Knock it off, Noss. I know what you're thinking, and I want you to get it out of your mind now." Like a lot of sliblings who had been close, obscure references could be conveyed without saying them out in the open. What she just said could've been taken for a myriad of ways, but she knew he knew the meaning. His glare remained, but she stood firmly by Kemo. "Now I'll repeat myself; you know why I left. What made you follow me? Did Father order you to? Did the elders? Another Shaman? Cause you know I can't, Noss. You know I can't." The fear still pumped strongly in her veins, but even as her long legs shook--so much so that she was even more afraid that she would crumble--she stood. "My home is here, Noss," she challenged. "I am an AniWayan. I...I can't go back to the Moon Tribe..." She took a few deep breaths to calm herself before opting to sit instead of risking the embarassment of falling.

To try and lighten the mood, she turned to the redheaded male. "My name is Ralla, as I suppose you've heard from my brother. This is Kemo. Noss, Kemo's from the Blood Moon Pack." Introductions seemed so very out of place in the tension that filled the air, but it was just sort of working like auto-pilot for Ralla at the moment. If she had done differently, it might've been possible that she would've had a panic attack from the scare of seeing her brother again alone. "And what is your name, stranger?" Smiling was impossible for the moment; it would've come out as a twitching grimace. Moon, I must look a mess... Compared to the stature of the unknown guest--pristine fur, lively eyes--she felt inadequate. There was faded red paint in her fur, she was slightly sleep-deprived, and the terror must have contorted her face into some horror. Regardless, she was hoping that with her explanation, Noss's animosity towards Kemo would disintegrate--if even just a little--so that they could be civil about it all. She could tell, though, that one wrong step could lead to disasterous proportions. Imperceptibly she twitched her tail to the end of Kemo's; a silent sign for him to calm down a little. She was grateful for his intervention, but at the same time, she worried if it had not made it worse? No; she felt a little stronger, if not only because he was there to help her weather her brother's anger.

Moon walks. "Moon talks." Moon thinks.

<style type="text/css">
.rallagift b {font-weight:bold; color:#F8F6F3; letter-spacing:.0px; }
.rallagift-ooc { font-style:italic; padding:15px; font-family:verdana, serif; font-size:10px; color:#F8F6F3; text-align:right; }
.rallagift p {text-indent:30px; padding:5px 8px; margin:0px;}
.rallagift {margin:0 auto; width:400px; background-color:#040303; background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v313/ ... astars.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; padding: 250px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: verdana, serif; font-size:11px; color:#C66A26; line-height:15px; letter-spacing:.0px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
Table by Meghann!

[/html]

[Image: RallaP-1.png]

Messages In This Thread