Clash with Leo
[html]

OOC: Ha, you think you're late with your posts? XD I hope I did this right >.>

Kemo snarled at the other male, angry at the words he had spoken. Up until this point he had chosen to just act as if he wasn't there, but now he had made a mistake. "I believe this is something for me to be a part of, since this is my friend we are talking about. Why are you sticking your nose where it doesn't belong, are you a member of the family? Is this your home? Are you my Alpha? I was under the impression you just led Noss here, so what gives you the right?" His focus then returned to Ralla, though it was only for a short time.

Everything slowed down almost to a crawl as his overly sensitive ears picked up the savage growl and the beast's form as he cut through the air, his ears so sensitive he was able to hear the air currents spreading around him. From the sound of it, he was quite larger than an average sized wolf, but Kemo was not afraid. With a gentle push against Ralla to get her out of harm's way before he was launched backward by the massive wolf. Instantly his mind and body went into survival mode, adrenaline pumped into his veins, and everything around him was blocked out as he focused his attention on the attacker.

All that could be heard were snarls and growls, but even then those were blocked out by Kemo's selective adrenaline fueled hearing. He used this to his advantage, using the position of Noss's snarls and his rapidly beating heart to locate his hind leg, trying to fake going for the arm but instead lunging straight for Noss's hind leg to take a bite. He wasn't going to try and kill the wolf, knowing it would break Ralla's heart if he did so, so he would do whatever he could to injure him. Noss had attacked him out of nowhere, so he hadn't had a change to shift into his Optime form, which might have given him more of an even playing field, but he wasn't complaining. He was in his element, having never really fought anybody in his Optime form before, though he wasn't exactly an overly trained warrior.

Nevertheless, at the moment, he was not about to back down to any foe, let alone the pissed off older brother of Ralla. His size was intimidating, yes, but even the biggest baddest giants could be defeated with the right means.

Kemo ”talks”, walks, and thinks.

<style type="text/css">
.kemoforest-a01 b {font-weight:bold; color:#7f7a5b; letter-spacing:1px; }
.kemoforest-a01 .ooc { font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px;}
.kemoforest-a01 p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;}
.kemoforest-a01 {margin:0 auto; width:370px; background-color:#121212; background-image:url(http://img833.imageshack.us/img833/8206/souls43.png); background-position:top center;
background-repeat:no-repeat; border:3px double #000000; padding: 350px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: cambria, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#c0c0c0; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
Table by Fae
[/html]

Messages In This Thread