Marino bear freak out!
[html]
That's fine! I'd say after you reply to this post, someone else can jump in, maybe? Big Grin

Her long, five-digit claws scratched idly at her belly, something she had always loved to do. In fact, scratching became second nature to her, and what Malachi loved most was pushing her back against a tree and finding spots she couldn't reach. Back in her tribe, several of the young pups made a game out of scratching Mala's back, just to see if they could put her to sleep and shirk on her pup-sitting duties. How she missed those days.

The creature's thoughts were brought back to the present, though, as her rounded ears picked up sounds of movement. "Denali?" She said as she turned her head, hoping to see her young friend someplace. Instead of the bright, playful young eyes, however, an aggressive wolf, in her halfling form, appeared before her. Mala's own honey eyes widened in fear, and she immediately went from a standing position to her belly slinking low on the ground - the submissive pose.

"K-k-kwe.." she began, her voice breaking as she saw the female, obviously pissed, snarling at her. "Mesgei'.. did I h-happen upon y-y-your packlands?" At first she apologized in her native tongue, but switched right back. As large as the shaggy creature was, every ounce of her was now shaking, afraid of an attack. "I'm a f-f-friend.. a friend of Denali," the female blurted, hoping it might ease the tension that now hung heavy on the early evening air.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread