Fabrication of Jewels
[html]
Ooc: <3 Naniko! haha Yes, Nyx has meet your little devil. I'm not sure if I should mention him though... should I?

She left the project which she was working on in her hand. It was going to take her a bit, to create this onyx pendant. She had often heard of the Anathma pack using a gris gris. She had thought about perhaps making one in the future but this pendant here was not to be one. This stones was a good one, a shinny black one, that had been smoothed nicely. It's silver wire stood in contrast to it, silver and black. Perhaps she could find more supplies in the caves of Anathema, she knew many different rocks lied there. Semi-precious stones where her favorite, they offered something unique in and of themselves. Perfect centerpieces to her creations and such. Nyx did many crafts and such, she was always getting herself into a mess of things. Recycling was the best thing, to her own kills to the tree sap. Something in nature could always be of use to her. She would find a way.

Nyx nodded to her in respect and returned her smile with a bright one of her own. She deeply respected Naniko, for her leadership as well as creating the craftsmen rank. Once Nyx heard this, she knew her destiny, to provide as a successful craftsmen, in this case women, of Anathema. She could provide for them this way, and this made her feel proud. ""No worries, I was close to waking anyways," Nyx lied, but in truth she was totally happy to see Naniko and she needed to wake up anyways. She willed herself to find some energy, escape sleep. It was working! " New members are always a good sign, I'm glade to see the pack grow. The stronger we will become, the more members we have."... Recalling from her old pack, she remembered the battle and how her pack had lost. They were killed, the less pack membered they had, the more the other pack advanced. Nyx supported a large pack so her own history would not repeat itself in this pack. " Currently, I am making a pendant", Nyx raised it up for her to see. She lay in on her pad of her hand, but it was black, so you could no truly see the onyx. " Here, take it in your hands, place in on your white fur and you can see it better, It's a pendant I've been making."

To Nyx she believed that each stone holds it's own vibration and property. In this case Onyx increases instinct and strength as well as grounding a person. Very useful to their kind.

"speech"

[/html]

Messages In This Thread