Fabrication of Jewels
[html]
ooc: sorry I didn't get back to you sooner! I have midterms. yuck

Nyx appreciated Naniko's interest in her own craft. She enjoyed showing others her work and teaching them on how it was done. Unconsciously, her tail began to sway slightly back and forth in enjoyment as a soft smile played upon her lips. She could imagine having a large cave place of her own. One for a studio area and another for a living place, perhaps attached or something. She would even take requests from others who wanted certain pieces made. Anathema was slowly feeling like home more and more to her as the days passed on.

"Haha sweet! I would love to make a studio. By the way I did see your little pup. He almost stole my kill, but I shared it with him. He sure was hungry." She recalled the young golden boy who had jumped her for the kill. She decided to share it with him because he looked starving. Nyx was an empathetic wolf in this case even though she wasn't the happiest with sharing. After all he was apart of the pack.

Passing the pendant to Naniko, she saw the onyx in it's glory. Black on white, true contrast, it stood perfectly with a slight shimmer. The pendant was coming along nicely. "Thanks. Onyx" Nyx replied. She was glade that Naniko loved it.

The creative flow stopped when Naniko spoke. Share blood? Nyx thought. She didn't mind, though she was a bit startled. "Oh, ok. Here. ." She extended her left arm to the white female, her palm facing the sky. Her glance caught the tip of the dagger and looked back to Naniko.

\

<style>
.nixdark-text {padding:0px 7px;}
.nixdark {padding:5px 0px; text-indent:25px; margin:0px;}
.nixdark b {color:#d5d5a5; font-weight:bold;}
.nixdark {width:400px; margin:0 auto; background-color:#000000; background-image:url(http://img573.imageshack.us/img573/85/souls67.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; background-position:fixed; padding:250px 0px 0px 0px; font-family:georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#947e65; word-spacing:.2px; line-height:14px; letter-spacing:.1px; text-align:justify; border:3px double #000000;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread