Fabrication of Jewels
[html]<style type="text/css">
#nani01b { width: 400px; background: #fff url('http://i1140.photobucket.com/albums/n571/britcurtisxo/naniko01.jpg') top center no-repeat; padding-top: 350px; padding-bottom: 15px; border: 1px solid #000; color: #000; font-family: georgia; font-size: 14px; text-align: justify; }
#nani01b p { margin: 10px 20px; line-height: 15px; }
#nani01b .ooc { color: #acacac; font-style: italic; margin-bottom: 15px; }
#nani01b b { color: #b88810; }
</style>

wc: 398

She was glad that Nyx was open to the idea. Naniko would have felt comfortable around the darker female without making the cut and joining their blood together, but it was something that gave her more peace of mind…to get it done and out of the way. She would have trusted Nyx just as much as before, but wasn’t sure if she would have felt exactly the same connection as she did to the rest of the pack. ”My apologies for forgetting.” In two swift movements the cuts were made, and she held her hand against the female’s. ”I wasn’t sure how the pack would take to the idea…but now I feel it’s one of the most important rituals of Anathema. Those who aren’t already bound by blood will be.”

A few wolves had already left the pack, but they would be welcomed back just as readily as they had been welcomed the first time they had come. Nyx spoke of Scorpius and her ears went up, eyes looking with interest at the other wolf. Scorpius had been hungry? ”I’ve been trying to get him to hunt for himself…see what he can do. I don’t think he likes asking me for food.” She did view it as a disappointment when she had to hunt for him; he was old enough to be learning these things for his own, even if hunting in winter was a little harder. It would just make him tougher with the experience. ”As long as he’s not dead I think he’ll be fine.” Her tough-love attitude came in, then. ”I will feed him if he asks me for food...I always have a little extra around for him. And I do make sure he has food on a regular basis.” She clarified. ”But I want him to begin to learn independence.”

So the name of the stone was Onyx, hmm? She hadn’t heard of it before. ”What are some of these other stones called?” She inquired. ”I’ve never seen stones that shine like these ones do. Is something special done to them to make them do this?” Naniko asked again, trying to take the subject from her family life. She would teach her son however she felt was best. If others had something to say about it then they hadn’t been expressing it; so far she hadn’t heard anyone speaking ill against her mothering ability.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread