On one midwinter night...
[html]

OOC here: Table & Coding © Kahilli; 334 words

He was surprised when he had been invited out to visit some other pack with the leader of his own pack. He wasn't sure of the exact reason for the invitation but it wasn't like he could turn it down. Shaw had extended the invitation and given him directions then had left. And well, there was also the apology since he couldn't wait up for them to go together. He wasn't certain what exactly was to happen at the celebration or if there was something for him to bring. It was this uncertainty that took him awhile to get ready to go. He had no idea who would be there. It was very likely that he would end up not knowing anyone.

Eventually he decided on just bringing himself. He left his satchel in his cave then headed out. It felt weird not carrying it with him but he didn't expect to be needing it or collecting anything. He hoped that he wouldn't end up regretting the decision. But it was already made and he had already left the pack lands. He made his way in the way that he had been directed to go. He had been to the other coast on occasions before so it wasn't like he would get lost. But it was entering the pack lands and finding where they were to meet would prove to be the somewhat difficult task.

When he made it to the cabin, or more specifically to the fire pit out behind it, he only found two there. One who he assumed to be the host of the festivities and the other being the canine that had invited him along. "Good evening, Madam. I was invited here by Mr. Menue. I certainly hope that I am not imposing. I fear I haven't brought anything with me." The colorful wolf actually did have manners. He could speak with decorum should he choose to. Generally it was only used to charm those of the fairer sex though.

<style type="text/css">
.ouija {width:450px; background-image:url('http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v312/Isoke/wolf/Ouija/ouija-3.png'); background-position:top center; background-color:#000000; background-repeat:no-repeat; -moz-border-radius: 1em; border-radius: 1em;}
.ouija2 {padding:180px 10px 15px 15px; font-family:verdana; font-size:11px; color:#585232; line-height:15px; text-align:justify;}
.ouija b {color:#887B68; font-family:georgia;}
.ouija i {color:#DD3B33; font-family:georgia;}
.ouija p {text-indent:39px; margin:0px;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread