A simple 'Key'
[html]
Out of Character

Table from(sleepyglow.net) | Word count: (537)

Thanks, it’s good to be here ^^ I tossed around the idea of waiting by the border but I think just waltzing in fit’s Key’s personality more Big Grin Or it at least makes things more interesting ~

In Character

A clear, somewhat calming voice brought Key out of his day dream. He turned in a lazy, relaxed manner in the direction in which the voice had come from to see a . . . unexpected sight. Through the trees appeared two figures, one a copper colour whilst the other in contrast was a clear white. Much like the voice in which the female had spoken in, her appearance was calming, pure and white or so Alaki thought. A small movement to her side drew his attention, it was a young pup dragging a bloody bunny; the pup was small compared to himself Key noted. Having never met any canine younger then he the small one fascinated him, it was then he noticed that the female walked upon her hands.

Titling his head to the side he paused in silence, his eyebrows raised slightly, giving the white female a long questioning look. It was not the fact that she walked upon the hands that was on Key’s mind, but the question of whether he too could do it, for it looked entertaining. And so, after assessing the scene before him, Alaki lifted his shoulders in a slight shrug and got up to his feet.

Understanding that the female and small one may be uncomfortable with him being so close to the entrance Key tried to, in an attempt to show that he meant no harm, move carefully away from the entrance whilst keeping his distance from and keeping the two in his sight. But as usual and much to Key’s dismay, things never go as he plans. As he steps back slowly his paw connects with a loose rock which throws him off balance, resulting in a rather dramatic trip and roll, covering him in dirt and other debris which was upon the ground. Thoroughly embarrassed, he attempts to save himself some face and so he gets up quickly and continues moving as if nothing ever happened, hoping the two spectators do not comment or laugh at his little moment.

Once satisfied there was enough distance between him and the entrance, he sat back down in silence and continued to stare at the two. The words the female spoke confused him: she had accusing him of trespassing even though he had not entered the cave or their ‘home’ as the female had put it. Jay had said that trespassing was when you entered someone’s ‘home’, so surely the female was falsely accusing him?

Bringing his eyebrows together in confusion he resisted the urge to respond to her questions with a not-so-smart comment. But try as he might he could not find the words to say to her, with a loud sigh he decided to answer as honestly as he could and hope she did not take his words in a rude manner.

“I know not of the borders, so I did not choose to ignore them. But if I have done something wrong than I offer my apologies. I picked up the scent of other wolves and followed it to here” he paused, thinking over what he said and added in a quiet voice “I was hoping to join the pack of this area . . .”

<style>
.freetable-e05 p {padding:0px 20px 10px 20px; margin:0px; text-indent:30px;}
.freetable-e05 b {color:#C6DAED;}
.freetable-e05-b {width:402px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0px auto;-webkit-border-radius: 6px; -moz-border-radius: 6px; border-radius:6px;}
.freetable-e05-name {font-family:georgia, serif; color:#D3E2F1; text-shadow:#09121A 0px 0px 5px; margin:5px; text-transform:uppercase; font-size:16px; font-weight:bold; letter-spacing:1px; text-align:center; padding:0px 25px;}
.freetable-e05-ooc {font-family:arial, helvetica, sans-serif; font-size:12px; letter-spacing:.4px; font-style:italic; }
.freetable-e05 {background-color:#465B6E; border:1px solid #C6DAED; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#141B21; letter-spacing:.3px; word-spacing:2px; line-height:14px; width:400px; text-align:justify; padding: 3px 0px; -webkit-border-radius: 6px; -moz-border-radius: 6px; border-radius:6px;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread