[M]Shatter my heart
[html]

OOC here: Table & Coding © Fae; I figure we can end with your next post and have it archived so you can put in for Luperci; 303 words

He nodded his head with her question. "It isn't at all unusual to feel tired afterward. You will feel better after you sleep though." At least he was one to sleep it off after all was said and done. Of course he always made sure that his partner was safe and secure before he allowed himself the time to sleep. But that was just the sort of guy he was. He at least made sure that his partner was taken care of before he could rest himself, especially if he wasn't staying with the other. He just felt this sense of responsibility. He couldn't be at ease if he didn't know that the other was in a secure place before he left them.

He smiled as his nose was licked and nodded his head once again. "Of course I will. I offered to do so after all. Though you will have to lead the way." He watched her get herself up, staying close by just in case she needed the support of his larger body to lean against. He knew how she felt and didn't blame her. How could he when a yawn passed his own lips. And he still had the long travel of heading back to the other coast ahead of him.

He waited on her to start moving so that he could follow her. He intended to walk at her side just in case she needed him to lean on. Of course once he got her to where she was going he would have to leave so that he could start his own long journey back to his pack so that he could return to his own den in order to sleep. But first he would made sure that she was laying down and tucked away in a safe place.

<style>
.ouijacity-text {padding:0px 7px;}
.ouijacity {padding:5px 0px; text-indent:25px; margin:0px;}
.ouijacity b {color:#884eb6; font-weight:bold;}
.ouijacity {width:400px; margin:0 auto; background-color:#010101; background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v312/ ... ouls53.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; background-position:fixed; padding:510px 0px 6px 0px; font-family:georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#c7a3e0; word-spacing:.2px; line-height:14px; letter-spacing:.1px; text-align:justify; border:1px solid #000000;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread