Five Alarm Fire
[html]

Made an awesome post and lost it so heres a shorter version!

J'adore muttered a smiple, 'Cool' What Sanuye had just explained blew his mine. He was almost ashamed of his lack of understanding of pack lore. Almost. Maybe J'adore knew and had seen things that would blow her mind.

Thinking of a subject to switch to J'adore asked 'Have you seena grulla stallion running around lately?' He beginning to get worried as he had not seen Fuerte in a few days. He comforted himself by saying, he is a wild thing. He shall be fine. But still he wanted to know where he was. 'He's my horse' he explained further.

The fire crackled behind the pair. He had finished his duties today and was free for the rest of the day. He lifted his arm over his shoulder and rub his left shoudler blade and said 'I'll be glad when the snow leaves, when the sun beats down so hard we want the snow back'. He was beginning to sound like the writer he was.

<style>
.jadore-d01 .ooc {font-style:italic; }
.jadore-d01 p {padding:2px 20px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.jadore-d01 b {color:#0B0903; letter-spacing:-.2px; }
.jadore-d01 {background-color:#FFE473; background-image:url(http://sleepyglow.net/souls/gifts/2010dec/jadore.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:2px solid #000000; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#332C10; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:450px; text-align:justify; padding:10px 0px 230px 0px; }
.jadore-d01-border {width:454px; border:1px solid #FFFFFF; margin:0 auto;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread