Everything changes, from memories to new faces
[html]

wc 438 Thank you. Your writing is pretty impressive too. Smile

As her hand reached up to caress her curls, Davyn watched ever so carefully, studying her as if she were a precious piece of art from the days of the humans. Her smile lit up his world, and once again he wondered at the effect that this femme had on him. He found himself wondering what would become of this blooming friendship. It already seemed stronger than any other friendship he had ever encountered before, and Davyn hoped that his wish to have a close friend in this new home would soon come true.

Confusion clouded her eyes, and he found himself wanting to convince her that she was indeed the source, his beautiful muse. "You may not compare yourself to the muses of old, but milady..." He paused for dramatic effect. "Your soul calls out to me as no other ever has." Davyn looked up at her, trying to convey the words that were whirring in his mind. The motion reminded him of the jigs that his family had once played, and he suddenly became sad, disappointed in himself that he could not remember more about them.

His thoughts went briefly to how she would look sitting in the grove in the fresh greens of spring, the bright yellows of summer, and the vibrant reds and golds of autumn. Then he turned his focus back to the woman sitting in front of him once more. Davyn had a feeling that she had demons of her own that were hidden, just as his were. His demons hid behind his writing, never coming out til the strangest of times.

"Some sights are not meant to be recorded; they are meant to be simply enjoyed. I have encountered many who have said that same as you, Lady Tala, and I will say the same to you as I did them. All beings, be whatever creature they are, perceive things around them differently than the person beside them. For instance, you speak of yourself as a very un-muse-like being, but I see in front of me a woman who could inspire the wind to change directions if it could, simply to please such a woman as yourself."

"Some sights I have come across and simply stood there and marveled at the occurrences before me. Not all things have to be recorded to live in the memory forever, and I have learned that even those things you believe you forget will eventually come back to you in one way or another. There will always be a trigger for those memories, and it will happen upon you at the most unexpected of times."

<style type="text/css">
.davynsnow b {font-weight:bold; color:#021F2B; letter-spacing:1px; }
.davynsnow .ooc { font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px;}
.davynsnow p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;}
.davynsnow {margin:0px auto; width:400px; background-color:#EAEEF9; background-image:url(http://i55.tinypic.com/i5bp0h.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; padding: 10px 0px 238px 0px; font-family: georgia, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#000000; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread