Everything changes, from memories to new faces
[html]

wc 367

Time did not mean anything to him, but it definitely passed without a thought in the shelter of the abandoned building. Those amazing amber eyes held him completely captivated, and he had no wish to leave the female's company. The dimming light did not hide her features; in fact, it accentuated the gold and copper shades of her eyes, and left Davyn momentarily speechless.

He shook his head at her apologetic glance, indicating that he did not mind the title she had granted him with. "I beg pardon, mi...Tala. My attitude comes to me from childhood, and mannerisms, I fnd, are rather hard to change once installed in one's personality. I would never intentionally make a lady such as yourself feel obnoxious, as you are so obviously neither."

He stood, brushing himself off, before reaching out a paw to assist his companion in standing. Davyn realized that they had been sitting for quite a long time, and that the sun was even closer to setting. Within about half an hour, it would be dark, and the temperature would begin to drop dramatically. He mourned, for once, how fast time had passed, and Davyn knew that a strong friendship would develop from the time spent with the woman that sat before him.

"Would you be so kind, fair Tala, as to allow me to walk you home? You have taught me much this day, and I have found yet another topic I yearn to write about. Not to mention that although I believe these lands to be safe, I was raised to never let a woman walk herself home. I would feel unbelievably guilty if we were to part on this evening and something happened to you that I would have had the chance to prevent. I beg of you, please allow me to accompany you?" Davyn grinned, hoping that although his flattery may fall on deaf ears, he could one day show her how beautiful a wolf she truly was. The scent of gardenia had long ago faded into the background of his mind, his focus completely on Tala, the book and pen by his feet forgotten for the time being as he waited for her response.

<style type="text/css">
.davynsnow b {font-weight:bold; color:#021F2B; letter-spacing:1px; }
.davynsnow .ooc { font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px;}
.davynsnow p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;}
.davynsnow {margin:0px auto; width:400px; background-color:#EAEEF9; background-image:url(http://i55.tinypic.com/i5bp0h.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; padding: 10px 0px 238px 0px; font-family: georgia, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#000000; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread