A turnaround title
[html]

WC: 235 OOC: Awr I saw this post, I don’t know why I didn’t reply!!

Denali had been alone for some time but it seemed it wasn’t to be for long, he did not feel her presence at all in fact he didn’t know she was there until she spoke. The boy jumped a little and turned to face the woman who spoke. He could see she was in her wolf form, the form he had yet to retake, he loved being in his optime, he could use his hands to keep warm, and it was much easier to make himself warmer without much of a hassle. He was apprehensive when the woman approached, though she was still far enough that it was comfortable, he stared at her wondering what she wanted but he showed a little welcome as his tail wagged a little.

Hello, I’m Denali, what’s your name?

He asked looking her over, noting her interesting look. Though he felt small, he seemed bigger now that he was in presence of someone who was in lupus, he wasn’t sure if that was a good thing, but he did feel a little happier that he didn’t seem small right now at least. He could barely move in the bundle of clothes he was in, though he was sure it would be hard to chew through all the clothes if the woman decided to actually attack him, but it didn’t seem that way, at least not to the aging pup.

<style type="text/css">
.denalimountain b {font-weight:bold; color:#BAAEF3; letter-spacing:.0px; }
.denalimountain-ooc { font-style:italic; padding:15px; font-family:arial, sans-serif; font-size:11px; text-align:center; }
.denalimountain p {text-indent:5px; padding:5px 8px; margin:0px;}
.denalimountain {margin:0 auto; width:406px; background-color:#050D15; background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v515/ ... untain.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #F9CEE1; padding: 210px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: arial, sans-serif; font-size:13px; color:#2B5CB8; line-height:15px; letter-spacing:.0px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread