Striving for Acceptance
Character Name: Stryasty
Character Birthdate: June 19 2008
Species: Luperci, Labrador Wolf
A secondary form of contact : iheartsquirrels4@aol.com (Sorry, I don't have a working aim or anything.)
Currently played characters: None
How you found 'Souls: I like roleplaying and I found 'Souls in a search for active roleplay sites.

Stryasty padded cautiously to where she believed the border of Anathema was. She had heard that this was a place for misfits and outcasts. This was exactly the place she needed. She didn't like to remember her past, and certainly didn't want to remeber her parents. She shuddered even thinking about them. It was too horrible to think about her abusive parents and taunting siblings. After they had threatened and beatened her as a pup, she had ran away. The were luperci, Ortus luperci actually, but that didn't mean that they weren't wildly feral. They had treated her worse than the dirt they walked on, and all she wanted to do was get away from all of it.

Stryasty looked around herself. She was extremely cautious and careful after what she'd been through and this situation was no exception. She took whisper light steps and pricked her ears to make sure that she missed no noise. She had barely any idea what she was doing. She just wanted to be in a pack where she would be accepted instead of misjusdged, ignored, and mistreated. She wanted to experiance something different here. It wasn't like she was going to forget her old memories though. That would be too much to hope for.

Messages In This Thread