The Righteous Never Falter
[html]

We is totally bad ass

There was eternity, before there was their existence, and before that the great expanse of time and space had bent and weaved it’s fabric bringing them to this singular point. The cosmos itself moved on such slow vibrations that one could live their life without ever noticing the subtle changes and decisions made in them. They were all changing their future with every breathe, every move brought about a whole new world to them and yet today Saluce had chosen to return back to the place he had called home. Blue eyes glowed in the expanse, a black hole that seemed to bridge the gap between the door and his form. It wasn’t fear that made him uneasy; it was more of self pity. Saluce had left without saying much of a word to his leader, nor was he updated on his recent split as well. And he had missed hibernal, which he was sure was a big thing for his young leader.

Then as if time itself shook with a forceful sneeze the door opened and there he was. No friendly greeting was offered nor did his expression speak very well to how he was viewed at the moment but it was rightfully there before him like a bad reminder. For a moment he felt like a kid about to be scolded, and he sat there staring back at the dark lilac eyes of his alpha. A lot of how they got along or lack thereof wasn’t expressed much in words just how each other acted toward the other. Today though he could feel the friction in the air, it almost made him snarl, the dominant side of him wanted to tear through Conor and claim this land as his under the one and only God but that same thought brought restraint to the slowly reforming behemoth. There was a purpose to this, a prophecy, a reason he was here. Helping the weak was only secondary, and now as those blues looked back at those lilac he almost thought he heard the righteous voice in his mind poking him, pushing him to recognize that this was his purpose. The purpose to be his right hand, to help this soul who seemed to be haunted by things his sire had done.

“I am back Conor. I missed Hibernal and I’m sorry, although I did bring you a foal for the hungry mouths to feed on today and some other gifts along with it that are for you. I hope in spirit at least I fulfilled my obligation. “ for now that would be all he offered to Conor. Conor had a voice and a mind, and if he wished to ask questions Saluce would answer them honestly. Those blues never left Conor’s Lilac, the air between them seemingly as dense as lead.

<style type="text/css"> .sal b {font-weight:bold; color:#b1b6ce; letter-spacing:1px; } .sal .ooc { font-style:italic; color:#000000; padding-top:375px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px;} .sal p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px; color: #464b5e} .sal {margin:0 auto; width:434px; background-color:#848483; background-image:url(http://i972.photobucket.com/albums/ae20 ... el/sal.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; padding: 10px 0px 0px 0px; font-family: georgia, sans-serif; font-size:10px; color:#0F475F; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;} </style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread