The Righteous Never Falter
[html]

300+

He could accept those words, easily, but Saluce’s outburst had caused new questions to soar—far more serious questions. Conor’s brain attempted to wrap itself around the reasons for this, but he could not read the other man with ease as he so wished. It had not been the golden man’s intention to blow the issue about Saluce’s absence to an abnormal and unworthy size, but perhaps it was Saluce’s response that had kept him going. He was glad though, for the outburst suggested that the other had far more issues that he had hid away from his leader. The boiling anger seemed to be decreasing within the other, but Conor felt only cold residing in his core right now. Perhaps he was poor with confrontations and poisonous revelations exploding in his face. This could possibly sting for a while, knowing that the person he had seen as his strongest ally was not as much after all. True, Saluce insisted that he was there to serve, but why would he serve a king that he couldn’t respect and agree with?

”Yes, if you go away for more than a week, I’d like to be notified,” he answered, leaning back against the wooden railing trailing the porch’s edges. A light sigh was given as he continued to digest the harsher words from this scene. It was true, he was young and inexperienced, but he needed feedback to improve. Walking forward blindfolded only got you that far. ”Tell me what you miss in my leadership, then,” he suggested, attempting to inspire a concrete answer from the dark hued man a second time. If there were growing issues here, then it was the Alpha’s duty to address it. He was eager to prove himself and improve his skills in general, but feedback was direly needed here. Palms too settled against the cool wood, and he thought of the blue sapphire necklace and why it was hidden away in the back of a drawer on the attic.

<style>
.op-tbl .ooc {font-style:italic; }
.op-tbl p {padding:2px 0px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.op-tbl b {color:#00213b; letter-spacing:-.2px; }
.op-tbl {background-color:#e3f8f0; background-image:url(http://i25.photobucket.com/albums/c73/p ... /conor.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:2px solid #000000; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#000000; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:382px; text-align:justify; }
.op-tbl-border {width:382px; border:1px solid #ffffff; margin:0 auto;}
.op-tbl .inner { height:300px; overflow:auto; margin:10px 10px 100px 10px; padding:10px; background-image:url(http://sleepyglow.net/souls/25pct_white.png); border:1px solid #000000; border-radius:20px;-moz-border-radius:20px; -webkit-border-radius:20px;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread