A sweet retreat
SSWM: 367[html]

The broken skin was so tender, but the cool rag felt soothing. Pulling the heat out of the inflamed flesh. His eyes were mostly closed. Of coarse, the swollen eye was always at least partially closed for he couldn't open it all the way if he had wanted to. The swelling did seem to be down from the night before though, which was a good sign. Infection was still a worry though as he only had melted snow and a less than clean rag to treat it with. He couldn't even get a look at it to know how bad it really was and he cursed himself for his current state, but he did the best he could with what he had. Knowing that if he didn't try and was unlucky enough for the infection to spread he could lose the eye.

Having heard a rustle in the grass the silvered male turned an audit to track the sound as he dabbed, with eyes still closed, at the nasty little gash over his eye. Satisfied that it was going to get as clean as he was going to be able to get it he discarded the rag in the bowl of water and snow slush. Eyes turned to meet whom ever it was that belonged to the sounds of approaching. He was expecting trouble and was on the ready for it, but that was not what he saw at all. He was quite stunned, pleasantly so, as to what he did see.

The she-wolf was stunningly beautiful. So slender and elegant, the hues of her pelt giving her a soft and warm appearance. He stared, rather slacked jawed for a moment before remember what few manners he had. "Uh, yes, actually. I've got a bit of nasty gash here. At least, I think. I haven't been able to get a look at it myself." No, he wouldn't mind playing doctor with her at all. "If you'd take a look at it, I'd appreciate it." He gave her a gentle smile. Acting nothing like the man he had in his previous encounters. But this was beautiful lady, not some hybrid male trying to keep him from his Anann.

<style type="text/css">
.keese b {font-weight:normal; color:#460000; letter-spacing:.5px; }
.keeseooc {text-align:left;font-style:italic; padding: 5px 5px 5px

5px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:10px;color:#fff;}
.keese p {text-indent:25px; padding:1px 10px 1px 10px;

margin:0px;}
.keese {margin:0 auto; width:420px; background-color:#000;

background-image:url(http://i776.photobucket.com/albums/yy46/

Wetnosestudios2/keesetab.png); background-position:top center;

background-repeat:no-repeat; border:3px double #fff; padding:

320px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: Lucida Sans Unicode,

sans-serif; font-size:11px; color:#fff; line-height:12px;