A sweet retreat
[html]
what a creeper Keese is. Finish soon?

It was not the first time that he had come on a little strong and earned such a similar reaction from a female. But he had also learned that one often wasted time with a slow stalk when a pounce was all that was needed. He had taken a gamble and lost, but the game was not over yet and in his own he could still recover.

As soon as she turned away from him, crying in protest, he stopped his assault. His grip loosened. Though, he resist letting go just yet. After all, she could just be playing hard to get. "Oh sweetheart, don't cry. I didn't mean to frighten you." Ears pulled backed apologetically; his hand once more reached for her cheek in hopes of brushing the tears from her eyes. "You are just so beautiful. A rare and delicate flower," and as if to further construe his point Keese lifted a strand of the soft chocolate mane to his nose. Sniffing it as one might a rose. "I do not wish to bruise your petals." He words cooed as if he was trying to easy a frightened and injured animal.

He would be content to play the slow game with this one. There was something about her that intrigued him. There was an innocence about her. A purity and he found it ever so alluring. Intoxicating. Drawing this out would only make it so much sweeter when he would at last taste her nectar.

<style type="text/css">
.keese b {font-weight:normal; color:#460000; letter-spacing:.5px; }
.keeseooc {text-align:left;font-style:italic; padding: 5px 5px 5px 5px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:10px;color:#fff;}
.keese p {text-indent:25px; padding:1px 10px 1px 10px; margin:0px;}
.keese {margin:0 auto; width:420px; background-color:#000; background-image:url(http://i776.photobucket.com/albums/yy46 ... esetab.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:3px double #fff; padding: 320px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: Lucida Sans Unicode, sans-serif; font-size:11px; color:#fff; line-height:12px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;word-spacing:.5px;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread