Sermon on the Mount
[html]

Soft smiles escaped his lips as he watched her take in and then respond with her own words. Shayna was quit gifted when it came to her appearance and he could only wonder what she had done with those gifts. There was a time when he was younger when he had taken advantage of his own charm, and youthful vigor for playful romps that had no future in them. Saluce flashed her a knowing smile, and nodded as those words came across his ears.

Then he nodded and let a hand motion for her to walk with him. Saluce needed to stretch his legs after sitting so long in one position. His arms finally settled to rest behind his back then, as stride after stride took him away from his sacred spot.

“Oh I’m not perfect either, poor decisions such as my failed relationship with my previous mate only further make this life difficult for me” he admitted blindly, unsure of why he would state such a thing. Knowing on some small level that it would be a long time before he would ever allow himself to feel like he was in love again. Did he mention this as some offhand way of letting her know he was available? Even still it was an example for her to use, to make sure she knew he was no saint either. Easier for him to help her if she felt comfortable with someone who’d sinned as well.

“Sometimes you have to let go of your bad decisions, they helped you get here by the way. I have yet to find out what my lesson was with Layla but I’m sure there was a reason for it” he replied with a cool demeanor back to her. A few more footsteps before his icy hues settled back over to her, wondering what she would have to reply with.

<style type="text/css">
.saluce-c03 b {font-weight:bold; color:#111e2f; letter-spacing:1px; }
.saluce-c03 .ooc { font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px;}
.saluce-c03 p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;}
.saluce-c03 {margin:0px auto; width:295px; background-color:#5f83a5; background-image:url(http://i1098.photobucket.com/albums/g37 ... aluce1.gif); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; padding: 400px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: georgia, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#ffffff; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread