Sermon on the Mount
[html]

kay this is just bleehhhh sorry for the wait! D: wc: 857

It seemed easy a pie to talk to Saluce about anything or anyone and she felt she was bonding well with her literal life saving friend, when he signalled for her to walk with him she followed smoothly and understandingly listened in a silent frame of being offering the odd supportive smile as he shared his own misfortunes and mistakes that had taken a grip on his life on some point or another easily without a hint hesitance in his voice. She tried her best to keep up with the large male with his long mileage eating stride, his tall demeanour somewhat over shadowing Shayna’s petite fragile form. The woman felt comforted that it wasn’t only her that had carried out a multitude of sins in this world even if the man had only executed one in his time walking this earth, maybe he had carried out more sinful actions than he would care to share with the woman but it was acceptable as she wasn’t too keen on sharing her bad decisions either.

Of course she assumed the man was curious of her wrong doings and it would have been cruel to deny him this, after all the good deeds that Saluce had done for her. And so with a heavy sigh the words reprieved her lips, knowing his icy cold eyes were on her ”Everything happens for a reason, im sure you will find a beautiful woman and the answers you seek in time, Saluce...” She let a easy pause fill the air for a moment before continuing. ”I suppose you want my story, right? I know you’re curious” she teased with a cheeky smile.

“It all started when my mother met a charming man named Carlos Rivera, and they had a passionate short lived relationship in which she conceived us. He left her, in fear of exile from his pack due to impregnating a non-pack member and mum hated us for keeping her from him – she went insane, and started to abuse herself and us along with it, I have suspicion it was because of all of the bad things she did while we were developing that caused me to be so small.” She paused for air and to visualise her last words, dragging her hands seamlessly through the air from the top of her shoulders to point at the ground as if they were shrinking her form somewhat. ”She tried to kill us, multiple times before we were born prematurely…but, I…I was the only one to make it out alive, and it was then my fault – for my father’s fleeing, my siblings death. Everything was my fault.” Emphasized, the fiery red head bit her lip cautiously ” The party was my escape.. I would stay out every night all night long until I felt better. But one day, my mama had passed away when I returned – I think it was something to do with her alcohol and drug addiction myself, but had written me a note before she died, it told me what to do – what she would have wanted, really. I found my dad, and I made sure he knew I was coming.” She darkly stated, a cursed smile prying up the sides of her lips. She had made sure her revenge on her father was sweet – that was for sure, but perhaps not on his behalf. All that was left of that night was the faint screams that echoed in her mind, the woman was consumed in such rage she could not recall clearly the treacherous events leading up to the moment of her father’s demise. ”I, killed him."

Her eyes nervously reached up to his, curious of what his reaction would be, the very few that had been told this story were genuinely shocked at her actions, with no belief she could be capable of such doings, but furthermore the woman continued to explain her actions so that her new found friend did not turn and run with the thoughts that a psychotic killer had been accepted into Dahlia De Mai. “it’s not something I would normally do- im not a fighter really, but he deserved it, every last second of it. In fact I keep him with me as a little reminder of how I gained vengeance for my mother – it gives me a piece of mind that it wasn’t all in vain”

Wow, it had been easier to explain than when she explained it to Conor, and deep down a thorough feeling of being able to control her own emotions for once set in concrete; she was proud she could explain easily it now. She turned to lift her satchel to the tall man, showing him the curved, bumped and cracked skull, unbleached it stained a creamy ivory hue, a slight darker colour outlining the edges of crevices she had caused. In hope that his perception of her hadnt changed to a crazy woman with a bright crimson warning sign planted on her forehead stating ‘keep well away’ a sigh escaped her, hoping he could maybe if not a little understand her unfortunate sequence of events.

<style type="text/css">
.Shayna_winter b {font-weight:bold; color:#dde4e7; letter-spacing:1px; }
.Shayna_winter .ooc { font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:10px;}
.Shayna_winter p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;}
.Shayna_winter {margin:0px auto; width:420px; background-color:#adc2c4; background-image:url(http://solacerp.net/Orin/Shayna_winter_top.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:2px solid #445866; border-bottom-style: hidden; -moz-border-radius-topright:20px; -moz-border-radius-topleft:20px; -webkit-border-top-left-radius:20px; -webkit-border-top-right-radius:20px; padding: 5px 0px 65px 0px; font-family: Georgia, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#49505F; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>

[/html]

Messages In This Thread