Sermon on the Mount
[html]

His form loomed over the smaller women with quiet interest in what she had to say. Eyes returning their gaze to her as she recanted her story. Several questions came to mind as her reasoning seemed very flawed to him. He hadn’t asked her for this story of her life, hadn’t really asked her to reveal this information, and he wouldn’t share his life story with her either. But now though he felt it necessary if he was to converse with her.

“Sometimes violence consumes your soul. I have ended many lives whether or not they deserved it” he spoke softly, he still had violent fits, still carried the scars of a fury filled youth that had infected his mind. Even a few days ago he had come very close to wanting to kill Conor. Violence was something Saluce knew very well indeed, it was a part of him and he’d live with it the rest of his life.

“I don’t have much right to judge but it sounds to me that you should have never blamed yourself for your parent’s mistakes. You were born innocent of their sins but yet you fell into them all the same. I hope your soul hasn’t suffered the damage mine has with foul deeds?” Now though he couldn’t help but shake the feeling of slight disgust with her for the moment. Judging her would be wrong, she was still somewhat innocent to her deeds. A sigh escaped his lips as his long strides slowed before stopping all together in front of her.

“We all do things we aren’t proud of. It what you do going forward” he said with a slight bit of humility. The big behemoth was a force for good as much as he was for evil and he could never purge that from himself.

<style type="text/css">
.saluce-c03 b {font-weight:bold; color:#111e2f; letter-spacing:1px; }
.saluce-c03 .ooc { font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px;}
.saluce-c03 p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;}
.saluce-c03 {margin:0px auto; width:295px; background-color:#5f83a5; background-image:url(http://i1098.photobucket.com/albums/g37 ... aluce1.gif); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; padding: 400px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: georgia, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#ffffff; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread