Beneath the Rocks
Nyx was still cursing herself for her stupidity when the wolf approached. She was so excited about breaking the geode that she had cut herself. And now her blood was on the Amythest that she had discovered within the caves of Anathema. Being and adventurous one, it was her desire to find more so she could use them in her creations. But not right now in the condition of her hurt hand. Being new to the pack, she wanted to provide a useful task. Perhaps Jewelry would be it for her. She could create amulets and items of protection for the pack members. These stones had energy to them that others could fin useful in their daily lives. Just as Nyx's own labradorite pendant offered her protection and guidance in her life. Wearing certain stones enhance one's certain senses and help them. In these cavern systems, Nyx wanted to create her own cave home where she could also use it as a studio for making jewelry and carvings. There she would be able to provide her use to the pack.

Snapping quickly back to reality, she looked at the other female that had spoke. "Ah, I cut myself on this," she said as she gestured to geode that lay smashed on the floor. Feeling rather idiotic, She showed the other women the amethyst in her bleeding hand. " I wanted to use these to create an amulet." Nyx fummbled with her other hand in her small leather pouch for some sort of antidote or wrap to stop the bleeding. The cut wasn't as small as she thought after all.

Messages In This Thread