Beneath the Rocks
[html]
Ooc:Sorry about that Eris. Thank for fixing my post. For now I think i'm gonna try and stick to these..

Nyx gripped her wound to her. It was still bleeding and indeed it was deeper then it was thought to be. The hybrid next to her was taller than she, but none the less pretty. She had curves such as herself and she almost looked like she with the same sable yet dark shading. Nyx was also sure that she was a hybrid of some sort as well, perhaps coyote. Although as much as Nyx was glade to meet another wolf of the Anathema, this shaded female did have anything to offer to help ease her pain."Yes, I think it's deeper than I thought.." she moaned to herself more from her own stupidity then the pain. She opened her leather bag and began to ramble through it until she found an ointment to numb it and ease the bleeding. First she would need to clean it, so she placed the ointment on the rocky floor of the cave and knelt down on one knee. Then Nyx lowered her maw to her wound and began to lick it an attempt to clean it.

Nyx knew some of healing but not as much as a qualified healer would. Focusing on her wound as she licked it, she began to feel it ease. Just then Nyx flashed her yellow green eyes to the night colored women as she picked one of the crystals from the floor of the caves. The ones that she had so stupidly cut herself on. She stopped attending her wound and said, "Yes, aren't they something! They are called amethyst, a marvelous stone. They are known for there bringing of spirituality and physic ability as well as other properties"... Nyx let Eris's laughter ring in her ears and echo through the tunnels of the caves. " Nyx de Jinx" She felt herself saying, giving the hybrid a smile... Her wound was already slowing it's bleeding. Nyx paused and with care, put the ointment upon the wound. Slowly, it began to numb. Bringing her back to reality, she thought of how she knew the metaphysical properties of different semi-precious stones. It was one of the reasons why she incorporated them in her craft. Not only where they something nice to look at, either adorned on the body, seen as jewelry or displayed within a home, but they had properties to them that could benefit. Perhaps even as a gris gris or such. Nyx felt for some reason that she should share this with Eris, even though she had just met her.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread