Beneath the Rocks
[html]

ooc: sorry I haven't gotten back to you in a while. I have midterms. ewk!

The bleeding stopped and the pain began to slip away as Nyx heard the dark colored female's uncaring comment towards her. It seemed to Nyx that Eris didn't care to much for others. She decided not to take it personally and continue on with caring for herself."It's ok," She said without removing her concentration from the task at hand. After all, she had been caring for herself all along for these past few months after her pack had been killed and she had traveled to Souls. The ointment that she had taken with her was from one of the healers of her old pack. Truthfully, Nyx had little knowledge in the healing department but she continued to put the ointment on the cut. It seemed to be doing it's job as the pain lessened and lessened.

Dark ears perked to the shaded females questioned on healing. "Oh, not to much.. This ointment was a gift from a healer from my.. old pack. ,". Nyx did not want to speak of her dead pack. She would rather call it old then dead. Yet most of the members where dead sadly. After coming to Anathema things had been different for her and she was finally feeling a tad more comfortable in this new pack life.

Nyx gave a soft laugh at the other hybrids comment of the stones, not wanting to lose a finger. "I usually don't lose fingers doing this, or I would probably have none left! I was just excited when I saw the rock in these caves, forgetting about my own safety.".. As her laughter eased, she flicked her ear in the direction Eris's was in. Someone was in the caves as well it would seem. Nyx sensed nothing dangerous, but perhaps she was wrong. She hoped not. "Yes, it seems odd but each stone has it's own properties; such as all things. Each different type of stone has something to offer the wearer.".. Nyx wanted to keep her beliefs simple and understandable when she expressed them. Beliefs where only thoughts yet they in themselves create. Each stones held it's own value and personality. Nyx didn't talk with many others about the properties of stones, she felt they would judge her and call her crazy. But under the circumstances of finding the stone and all, Nyx thought that she would share her belief with her.

Nyx thought about her own that she was wearing, Labradorite. This stone, she felt, aided in her inspiration, insight and preventiveness. It was an amulet she made on her neck. It was on a leather cord with Smokey quartz and amethyst tied to the back of it. This necklace she had created was her favorite pieced. She wore earrings as well as a feather earring on her right ear. She had created all of these and wore them proudly. She was an artist at heart and felt that it was an obligation that she must do, to create.

She offered the night colored hybrid a soft smile and "It's nice to meet you too Eris. I can see that the caves must seem lonely at times. But we are getting a lot of new members". Nyx was one to talk, she was a new member. But she already was an older Zepher compared to some of the recent new comers. Though she must admit, she was curious to why Eris hadn't gotten outside and had some fresh air. The caves could seem isolating if one was alone. But perhaps Eris was not alone? Nyx thought. She did not want to pressure the shaded color wolf.

<style>
.moonbird-text {padding:0px 7px;}
.moonbird {padding:5px 0px; text-indent:25px; margin:0px;}
.moonbird b {color:#21c1cd; font-weight:bold;}
.moonbird {width:400px; margin:0 auto; background-color:#000000; background-image:url(http://img259.imageshack.us/img259/5136/souls66.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; background-position:fixed; padding:560px 0px 0px 0px; font-family:georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#116d73; word-spacing:.2px; line-height:14px; letter-spacing:.1px; text-align:justify; border:1px solid #000000;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread