A short reunion
[html]

Yey short posts!

A warm smile crossed Ty's lips when mentioned to be a brother to her. It wasn't often he was called family, only Jefferson really considered him a family member nowadays, to hear Rendall reply in the same light brought happiness to Ty. "I'm glad you put so much faith in me," He said attempting to have a serious face. "too bad I'm going to tell everyone now." He kept the stoic expression as long as he could before snickering, indicating the falseness of his statement. If he was considered her brother, he might as well act like her brother by teasing her a little.

Ty's eyes traveled down to Rendall's leg as she spoke about the bear, and it brought back the memories of the puma to Ty as well. That was one of the toughest fights he had ever had in his entire life, the creature was bigger than him, stronger than him, and more agile than him, thank god he had the brains and resourcefulness to defend himself, or he surely would have died that day. His fingers delicately felt his own wounds from that battle, the claw marks from the mountain lion had never fully vanished from Ty's body. However, Ty's mind snapped out of his memory when Rendall asked who he had saved. A blank look crossed his face as he scratched his chin for a few seconds before replying. "You know...I don't really have a clue who I saved, I don't think they are a part of the pack anymore."

<style type="text/css">
.tysunset b {font-weight:bold; color:#FFFFFF; letter-spacing:1px; }
.tysunset .ooc { font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px;}
.tysunset p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;}
.tysunset {margin:0px auto; width:399px; background-color:#000000; background-image:url(http://i54.tinypic.com/9vblmc.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; padding: 235px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: georgia, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#B8B8B8; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread