Merry meet, merry part, and merry meet again
[html]

sorry for the wait hon. Sad

Davyn set the book down slowly, slightly startled. She wanted to learn from him? Granted, it seemed like she would be an eager student, but still. She wanted to learn from HIM? His silver eyes darkened slightly, brow furrowing.

"Well, if you wish to learn from me, it would be best to tell me what you already know about it, milady." His manners kicked in, and he moved the piles of books aside, making room for her to sit at the table. The action made him think briefly of what the students had done here at one point in time; the hustle and bustle of people frantically studying, the rustle of fragile pages.

He was once again startled at her sudden approach, but shrugged it off,smiling back at her. She was attractive, indeed, but his mind had already slipped into the teacher mind set.

<style type="text/css">
.davynsnow b {font-weight:bold; color:#021F2B; letter-spacing:1px; }
.davynsnow .ooc { font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px;}
.davynsnow p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;}
.davynsnow {margin:0px auto; width:400px; background-color:#EAEEF9; background-image:url(http://i55.tinypic.com/i5bp0h.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; padding: 10px 0px 238px 0px; font-family: georgia, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#000000; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread