Merry meet, merry part, and merry meet again
[html]

^.^ WC: 175

As Davyn spoke, some of the things she had heard about Wicca were coming back to her. Yes. There was a lot of worshipping of the moons, and a lot of speak about Goddesses. Finally, the man wasn’t the “Oh, Great One” in a situation, and it was undoubtedly a woman. Axelle listened intently until he had finished the Wiccan’s Rede.

She liked the Rede. It had a ring to it, and it rhymed which made it easier to remember. Her thoughts swayed musically as he read it in a rhythmic tone. When he finished, she could still hear it ringing in her head. She unfolded her hands and placed them flat on the table.

So, as long as I do harm to no one while I do my spells and castings, I should be okay?

She didn’t really have much else to ask at the particular moment. He didn’t really give her any information that she had trouble understanding, and this piece that she questioned was understandable. She just wanted to get it clear.

Acts Speaks Thinks &Emphasizes

Table by Noelle

<style type="text/css">
.axelle .ooc {font-weight:normal; text-align:left; font-size:11px; padding:4px; color:#000000}
.axelle .ic {font-weight:normal; text-align:left; font-size:11px; padding:4px; color:#e395dd}
.axelle b {font-weight:bold; color:#73dd4d; letter-spacing:1px; }
.axelle {margin:0 auto; width:450px; background-color:#7a1491; background-image:url(http://img828.imageshack.us/img828/3815/axelletop.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; padding: 270px 0px 20px 0px; font-family: georgia, sans-serif; font-size:11px; color:#916e5e; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread