here we stand with their blood on our hands
[html]

Rachias' words tugged at her heart and Faolin had to turn her head away for a moment to clear the tears from her eyes before turning back to the girl. "Rachias, what about you? I don't know what I would do if I could not find the both of you again! Arkham is a really smart boy, more than anyone gives him credit for, I'm sure he'll make it out, and after the fires die down I swear we will search for him," she said firmly, shortening the distance between the two with a couple steps. She nuzzled the girl tenderly and urged her to move on. This was all too tiring and sad for the lot of them.

Faolin sat quietly beside Gabriel, she was dead beat tired and so were the puppies. The queen looked down upon the two little babies that were sitting about two inches away from her. Talitha was yawning and her eyelids were drooping as she tried to lean on Ezekiel. He did not seem to be doing much better, his ears were pinned against his small head and he let out a long yawn. Faolin smiled and took a step towards the two curling her body around them on the smooth surface they were sitting on. Instantly the two curled up next to her and pawed at her belly. They were already eating meat and milk was not cutting it anymore. They would need to hunt soon to feed their little bellies.

Her head lifted as Molochai's name was mentioned, she had seen him before, but that was a long time ago. Never really got to know the male. A small smile formed across her lips and she gave a dip of her head as a hello. A moment later she heard the voice of another, younger male and she turned her head to see Toxic. He was very tired and it was a bit of a fight to get him here and she gave him a lick of reassurance on his cheek. "We'll be fine, Gabriel will take care of us and I will take care of you. Come over here, you can curl up next to me for the time being," she said, sweeping him closer towards her with her tail. He was getting a lot bigger, but she felt responsible for him. He was her little brother after all and she wanted to make sure he would be alright.

Gabriel's voice filled the silent and still air, ears perked up and at attention. The smile grew wider, they would be alright, everything would be fine. Giving her own puppies reassuring licks as the fell asleep beside her, she would wait for Gabriel before they would move out or anything. It seemed that was it though she would let the babies sleep for a couple minutes longer, sitting outside in the nice fresh(er) breeze than the smoke they had been inhaling the entire trip. Shifting comfortably, the queen dozed, with her crimson eyes half open, keeping the three children in her view. She opened her eyes again and turned them on the eldest youth, "Rachias, come here hun," she cooed to the girl. She was hurting, and Faolin's heart was in her throat. She had refused to let her go and so had Gabriel, but hopefully her words made it a bit better. Arkham was smart, he would make it through. The only one she wanted to burn was Andrezej, but even then she would not wish that upon the young boy. Maybe there was still hope for the young Lykoi yet.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread